Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Over 75%

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Over 75%

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your daughters will end up 10x worse if you ever decide to marry a woman from the diaspora.

Let this be a lesson to those intelligent/religious males who take heed and learn from all those people that have become before them.

Those men were dealing with women that were far more intelligent and capable then these soft incredibly impulsive generation raised on caano booro and takeaway food.

What you see in that video, all that shouting, raising voices, immodest speech and the general lack of shame or even respect for their brothers/fathers/mothers etc. are very common traits you find with them.

How on earth do you expect such a woman to respect her husband? when they don't even respect themselves, their families or their friends?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bunch of 10 layered makeup plastic ET looking headass shape gassed themselves so much but really are bottom of society

Sambuus

Inactive
If he has a stable job, makes good money and isn't a deadbeat father or has no commitments, why is it a issue if he gambles?
Do you think i looked through that niggas life? I was eating food in a restaurant and saw a somali man drinking alcohol and gamble. He was very unstable, and when he saw me looking at me he gave me a dirty look. From my point of view this man was not a financially stable or even mentally stable.:camby:

Do you think i looked through that niggas life? I was eating food in a restaurant and saw a somali man drinking alcohol and gamble. He was very unstable, and when he saw me looking at me he gave me a dirty look. From my point of view this man was not a financially stable or even mentally stable.:camby:
I hope you never got scared when he looked at you in bad way :sass1: or did you :shaq:

Beeldaajiye

Beeldajiyaha Beesha Cali Saleebaan
Somali men is far away from being called trash or such sort of a name, most of them are hardworkers and are very successfull in the west.

Please stop labeling us with what AA females call their males, at least be original and use other non offensive words to have your point acknowledged.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lool I know these girls personally they all only interact with somali men and they chill asf with me
Najma is friends with my younger cousins loooool. I was laughing when I saw her and her twin on YouTube. You're right, they're maskiin girls. But they've to create a content. Somali men are trash is the easiest content.

I mean look, there's a thread about them on sspot now. :siilaanyolaugh:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Najma is friends with my younger cousins loooool. I was laughing when I saw her and her twin on YouTube. You're right, they're maskiin girls. But they've to create a content. Somali men are trash is the easiest content.

I mean look, there's a thread about them on sspot now. :siilaanyolaugh:

Somali men are kangz and you know it.

:ufdup:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Thank you molotoff for finally admitting my long awaited conspiracy about you.

Damn he forget his Bosnian cover today miskiin, @Molotoff I knew you would one day reveal your self and not what u claim sxb.:hova::hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending