Are Somali men feminine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vampire Bat said:
We have the worst genetics for musculinity while our xalimos have some of the best genetics for femininity (futo kuusan, small waist, asthetic face

Do you agree with this poster?

I agree, our women are feminine and our men are feminine too. The men are fragile, have no muscles, no body hair all points to feminine features. Could be genetics or not.

But Abdis don't get mad when a Somali girl goes for a masculine man, especially one who is non SOMALI. They're doing what evolution is leading them to do and that's finding the most masculine man.

No Somali guys act like es,
Salty ass es.

Some are just like females tbh

:dabcasar:

I came to accept that the reason why Somali ladies leave us for black men is that most of our men are soft.

It's just like how Asian females in the West date outside their race because Asian men are feminine and weak. So a submissive Asian women settle for White guys who are even more alpha than Asian men

I came to accept that the reason why Somali ladies leave us for black men is that most of our men are soft.

It's just like how Asian females in the West date outside their race because Asian men are feminine and weak. So a submissive Asian women settle for White guys who are even more alpha than Asian men

It's a small percentage of females,
who do. It's not an epidemic!

Some Somali guys are es, who
And feel some type of way from
Rejection.

I didn't say ALL.

Thats why you see somali dudes with women of diffrent ethnicities everyday?

They're not man enough to handle
Somali females, omega/Zeta cucks
Do that usually.

Or it's the horny Farah, who wants
Something easy.

:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending