Are Somali girls too stuck up for their own good

Status
Not open for further replies.
I freed the reallness if you fear being called a hoe then your intentions was to get fucked soomaha :mahubowtf:

What kind of logic is this? :draketf:

If a chick has a good friend from elementary school that she see hasn't seen in years and wants to catch up with, but is afraid to because some nacaas staring from a distance will spread around that she's a and saw her with "so and so". That means she wants to f*ck? :mindblown:

Jamestown is a neighbourhood in Rexdale

Rexdale is united under one waraa we buddy buddy with Jamaicans when it comes to crushing Jane n Finch yutes

He’s right Somalis run both Jane n Finch and Rexdale. Robin Banks is From Jane n Finch. But @Factz from eglington where they get karbaashed by Finch ave and Vauhghan/Oakville yutes. They all washed
Damnnn robin banks got disabled by the Jamestown manden no?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Jamestown is a neighbourhood in Rexdale

Rexdale is united under one waraa we buddy buddy with Jamaicans when it comes to crushing Jane n Finch yutes

He’s right Somalis run both Jane n Finch and Rexdale. Robin Banks is From Jane n Finch. But @Factz from eglington where they get karbaashed by Finch ave and Vauhghan/Oakville yutes. They all washed

Bro how many times I told you that I'm not from Eglinton. :faysalwtf:

Also, I never said that Somalis and Caribbeans beef with each other in Toronto. I said it's all about which ends you rep.

Lastly, I can't let you lie about Eggwest but they got both Finch ave and Vauhghan/Oakville yutes on lock wallahi. Bizz Loc was playing hockey on their blocks, watch his music videos.

What kind of logic is this? :draketf:

If a chick has a good friend from elementary school that she see hasn't seen in years and wants to catch up with, but is afraid to because some nacaas staring from a distance will spread around that she's a and saw her with "so and so". That means she wants to f*ck? :mindblown:
If shes scarrd to meet her friend because if what others will say shes insecure for a reason sxb she's a ty real good women won't even care what others say because she knows her intentions you feel me

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Damnnn robin banks got disabled by the Jamestown manden no?
Nah it wasn’t Jamestown styll it was an jungle yute
Bro how many times I told you that I'm not from Eglinton. :faysalwtf:

Also, I never said that Somalis and Caribbeans beef with each other in Toronto. I said it's all about which ends you rep.

Lastly, I can't let you lie about Eggwest but they got both Finch ave and Vauhghan/Oakville yutes on lock wallahi. Bizz Loc was playing hockey on their blocks, watch his music videos.
he’s in chains rn not doing shit my guy fake ass crip doing collab with bloods looool Finch ave would rape him and his blueberry squad

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ion got beef with Egwest sxb but I’m jus saying you can’t be calling urself a crip and be friends with bloods it don’t work like dat

To be honest, I really don't care about Eglinton but I fw Bizz loc. He sounds hard, that's pretty much.

But you fam, stay off the streets warya.

I just bumped the train hiding from ticket inspectors
20180729_033858.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts