Are Somali girls too stuck up for their own good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because real talk, otherwise they'd just be another black girl on twitter/ig

They need to set themselves apart hence the constant need to rep the flag and fake the culture
They ain't black for f*ck sake I don't see any similarity between Somalis and blacks why do you people beg it :nahgirl::gucciwhat:

They ain't black for f*ck sake I don't see any similarity between Somalis and blacks why do you people beg it :nahgirl::gucciwhat:

There is ZERO difference between Somali girls like Nimco Ali and your average madow woman on twitter. Strip away culture, religion and sharaf and you're left with this

nimcoali2.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Stfu you weirdo. You're always trying to insult me/@ me in every thread.

Dont take it to the heart Halima, I'm just trying to get that feminism out of you. Your still young I see potential, dont become like those buthurt 30 year old still single woman who cry about men 24/7.

Please forgive me If I've been rude to you.

Lmao, they weren't hoes but just self haters. One would constantly beg hanging with this group of chinks.

Shockingly, the only Somalis in my classes who were actually nice to me were Abdis. :(
LMAO that's funny but I would say hang with anyone who gives you good vibes if they can't give you that then go with your gut feeling and stay away from them it's simple as that

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lmao, they weren't hoes but just self haters. One would constantly beg hanging with this group of chinks.

Shockingly, the only Somalis in my classes who were actually nice to me were Abdis. :(

And yet you bash Faraaxs online while defending your fake "sis".

MeaslySleepyInganue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.