Are Shiites kuffar?

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Now I don't want to do takfir, that is up for the culamaa', however, I'd like to share with you these interesting videos made by the YouTube channels "Anti Majos" and "Sunni Defence", who specialize in exposing Shia clerics and their fraudulent beliefs

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They still do the 5 Pillars they're just misguided I guess. Embarrassing self flagellators though, Imagine putting Ali on a pedestal and focusing on him more than even other prophets.

They still do the 5 Pillars they're just misguided I guess. Embarrassing self flagellators though, Imagine putting Ali on a pedestal and focusing on him more than even other prophets.
they lie about Aisha RA that means they don't believe in surah nur and if you deny a ayah in the quran kafir billahi caletyk baa tahay. But that's is the rawafida I don't know about the others.

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Now I don't want to do takfir, that is up for the culamaa', however, I'd like to share with you these interesting videos made by the YouTube channels "Anti Majos" and "Sunni Defence", who specialize in exposing Shia clerics and their fraudulent beliefs

@Al-Burcaawi,

The laymen are deviants whilst the scholars are kuffar.

Best,

Faahiye

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
they lie about Aisha RA that means they don't believe in surah nur and if you deny a ayah in the quran kafir billahi caletyk baa tahay. But that's is the rawafida I don't know about the others.
Tbh I don't put too much emphasis on the sahaba or ahl-bayt im just trying to get the fundamentals strong and Ill worry about that after.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Tbh I don't put too much emphasis on the sahaba or ahl-bayt im just trying to get the fundamentals strong and Ill worry about that after.
They elevate their 12 imams to the same status as Prophets

They pray to their imams

Check the videos fam they're pure mushrikeen

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
"SaYiNg Ya ALi Is EqUiVaLeNt tO tHe PrOpHeT ReAdInG tHe ENtiReTy oF tHe QuRaN 18,000 TiMeS"
2rdkbw.png

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male

@Al-Burcaawi,

Have you seen this video by sunni defence on azhar nassar? The guy got exposed badly :icon lol::icon lol:

Best,

Faahiye

Trending