Are oromos a threat to Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the oromo worse?

they haven't fought a devastating civil war past 20 years?

what's the point of even responding to this thread if the bias is so great? :damedamn:
Well a lot do claim somali lands and when they come to somalia they bring in gangs and whatever qashin they used to do back in Ethiopia. I heard an oromo killed a somali man over some land.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Yes a lot are illegal and should be deported
The Oromo were never warriors they tilled the land and were peasant levies for the xabesha, the only reason they managed to push the xabesha out of their ancestral lands and into the north was because of numbers I admit they pose a big potential threat to Somali people and should be eliminated before they do something to further destabilize the region, but im not gonna lie the somali people are the primary problem in the north revolts pop up everywhere against are government if we don't organize our self and rebuild rapidly we will cease being a nation and will probably be another oppressed ethnic group occupied by xabesha and Kenyans

The Oromo were never warriors they tilled the land and were peasant levies for the xabesha, the only reason they managed to push the xabesha out of their ancestral lands and into the north was because of numbers I admit they pose a big potential threat to Somali people and should be eliminated before they do something to further destabilize the region, but im not gonna lie the somali people are the primary problem in the north revolts pop up everywhere against are government if we don't organize our self and rebuild rapidly we will cease being a nation and will probably be another oppressed ethnic group occupied by xabesha and Kenyans
Yes we need to develop quickly and rapidly before we become the next Palestinians that's what I'm fearing the most tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts