Are oromos a threat to Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been hearing all types of things and they are are coming into somalia in their thousands! Something needs to be done I don't want Somalia to become majority non somali in the next 30 yrs. If we don't do anything that's exactly what will happen. They also apparently claim somali cities and say that most of somalia is theirs and we descend from them. Your thoughts guys?

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I have been hearing all types of things and they are are coming into somalia in their thousands! Something needs to be done I don't want Somalia to become majority non somali in the next 30 yrs. If we don't do anything that's exactly what will happen. They also apparently claim somali cities and say that most of somalia is theirs and we descend from them. Your thoughts guys?
all foreigners are a threat to Somalia however the biggest threat are the somali's

Keo

VIP
Oromos are worse. Look how much they are in somaliland seems like they want to take over. Of course somalis are the biggest threat because we as a people are so dumb can't even get over fucking qabil
I've seen non-Somalis refer to Somaliland as Ethiopian Somaliland on YouTube. It's a wrap for SL.

Relax, you sound like those far right fags in europe who scream about how immigrants are taking over. As long as the oromos coming are muslim then there is nothing to worry about. When it comes to the christian ones they should be regulated. Oromos share something in common with us and that is the hatred of amxaars and habeshits.

Relax, you sound like those far right fags in europe who scream about how immigrants are taking over. As long as the oromos coming are muslim then there is nothing to worry about. When it comes to the christian ones they should be regulated. Oromos share something in common with us and that is the hatred of amxaars and habeshits.
Oromos are not our friends the sonner us somalis realize this the better. They are just like filthy amxaars in my eyes since too many of them claim somalia and are coming in their thousands. Wtf are they exactly fleeing from? Because last time I checked their Country ain't going through shit except poverty

Oromos are not our friends the sonner us somalis realize this the better. They are just like filthy amxaars in my eyes since too many of them claim somalia and are coming in their thousands. Wtf are they exactly fleeing from? Because last time I checked their Country ain't going through shit except poverty

Oromos are persecuted by the amxaars and habeshits, although they are not as badly persecuted as Somalis in occupied western Somalia they do face discrimination and are kept in poverty.

Oromos are persecuted by the amxaars and habeshits, although they are not as badly persecuted as Somalis in occupied western Somalia they do face discrimination and are kept in poverty.
Well that's sad. But as somalis we have enough problems as it is and oromos are becoming way too much of a problem. I mean if somalia was developed and good they could come but by the way it looks they are abusing the fact we allow them in so easily and now are trying to make somalia a majority oromo nation

Well that's sad. But as somalis we have enough problems as it is and oromos are becoming way too much of a problem. I mean if somalia was developed and good they could come but by the way it looks they are abusing the fact we allow them in so easily and now are trying to make somalia a majority oromo nation

I agree, we should wait until we can take care of our own people before we try to take in other.

Puffin Stuff

How are the oromo worse?

they haven't fought a devastating civil war past 20 years?

what's the point of even responding to this thread if the bias is so great? :damedamn:

Puffin Stuff

Most of these oromo's are illegal if they aren't coming through an airport our border isn't guarded like say for example the Kenyan border and is much larger then most African countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending