Are most of your friends Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Most of my friends are Indian, paki and my best friend is filipino. I haven't had Somali friends since secondly school and all they did was get me in trouble I should've never been friends with them.

Most are Somali
I have 3 Yemeni friends who think their Somali:chrisfreshhah: too. Wallahi one of them is fluent.

I absolutely fucking hate pakis :birdman: the boys are way too horny and the girls are waaay to salty. They always seem to be plotting an acid attack or something. Almost all the fights I had are with pakis.

I also absolutely fucking hate Moroccans and North Africans:birdman:

I acknowledge there are genuine nice Pakistani and Moroccans out there :salute: however the ones I met are rude.

I also hate Madow Jamaican es. I got in trouble in yr 8 for pulling a weave of a Madow ass Jamaican . :susp: They always fight every creature that moves. It's cause they have waay to much testosterone in them.

Since I avoids so many ethnicities I'm forced to hang around xalimos :salute:

I never had any Somalis at all during school:frdfvsb: walahi it's the truth.

I too absolutely hated pakis (most of whom were Kashmiris) and i sorted a guy out after school who said the most racist things against me cause i was somali (first and last time i fought with someone). Indians were alright (mainly Hindu ones) and i got on well with the odd blacks and whites.

Currently at work i got no Somali souls hence no new Somali friends to make:frdfvsb:

I want to capture one so I can finally add him to my portfolio of friends but it's a lil tough. They're either shukansi central at the first point of contact or too shy to hold a conversation w me.

I'm working on it tho :mjohreally:

"Too shy" :mjlol:, not gonna lie some somali guys get cocky when a girl approaches him, usually the fobs tho, just don't add them on snapchat and you are good

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Most of my friends right now aren't somali but closest friends are. The somali people at my school are waste yutes wallahi.

Apollo

VIP
During my childhood I had a bunch of Somali friends as they lived nearby.
But since college and afterwards I've lived only in areas with almost no Somalis.

A mix i live on the opposite side of town from most somalis plus there aren't many somalis in the area i live. Most my friends growing up and now are Persian, jews, North Africans Indians, Paki, and Asians plus some somalis and Habesha and sudani.

Status
Not open for further replies.