Are most of your friends Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have one Somali female friend. I didn't grow up with Somali people, I grew up in a 90% white neighbourhood. In my high school, I was the only Somali guy in my grade. And when I met Somalis in university, I didn't connect with them. So most of my friends are South Asians, Cadaan, West Africans, and East Asians

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Pretty much all of them. Last time I tryed being friends with an ajnabi I ended up on a strip club

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Same here friends with British, Philippine and Asians I too have grown up in a white area so cannot connect with xalimos. They also scare me because there all in there own little groups lol. Doesn't help that my hospital work colleagues are also non Somali as well.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
There is nothing wrong with making friends from other races it's refreshing in fact you learn so much about other people. Although I'm shy in nature and an introvert at times I make my best to converse with others and meet new people. I need to get out more lol

Most of my friends are non-somali but I do have one or two who are Somali. It has nothing to do with not being able to connect with them but other circumstances.

I used to have loads of somali friends but during highschool we grew apart since they started chasing girls, fame .. etc.
Now in my uni i got more arabs and paki friends and i got some somali friends, i don't befriend somali females tho, some of them get attached really easy and expect a marriage proposal :mjlol:

maybe you can work on your mommy issues before you cultivate a genuine friendship with a female.
I used to have loads of somali friends but during highschool we grew apart since they started chasing girls, fame .. etc.
Now in my uni i got more arabs and paki friends and i got some somali friends, i don't befriend somali females tho, some of them get attached really easy and expect a marriage proposal :mjlol:

Since I moved back from Kenya, haven't had as many somali friends. I just feel some Somalis in my city are a bit childish and shortsighted. Most of my friends are arabs, pakis, and a few chinese. Although I have a few Somali friends but not too close with them.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Some of my friends are Somali, most are not though. I used to have a lot a lot Somali friends in high school but we grew apart.

Most are Somali
I have 3 Yemeni friends who think their Somali:chrisfreshhah: too. Wallahi one of them is fluent.

I absolutely fucking hate pakis :birdman: the boys are way too horny and the girls are waaay to salty. They always seem to be plotting an acid attack or something. Almost all the fights I had are with pakis.

I also absolutely fucking hate Moroccans and North Africans:birdman:

I acknowledge there are genuine nice Pakistani and Moroccans out there :salute: however the ones I met are rude.

I also hate Madow Jamaican es. I got in trouble in yr 8 for pulling a weave of a Madow ass Jamaican . :susp: They always fight every creature that moves. It's cause they have waay to much testosterone in them.

Since I avoids so many ethnicities I'm forced to hang around xalimos :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.