Are most of yall actually staying a virgin till marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
But yea as a kid especially through middle school and high school I never tried to talk to woman as much because I was told all my life that it was haram. Never been in a relationship curved a couple females . Right now most of my interactions are friendly convos with female classmates and that's it.

I'll be attending a different college campus next semester that has a way more Muslims compared to my campus that I attend right now. and I was planning on joining the MSA(Muslim student association) there to get to know more females., and also to get connected with the Muslim community again.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jerome, are you looking for a Somali woman to marry?

Marrying a Somali would be nice, but I'm like kind of discconnected with the Somali community in my area. Nothing bad it's just that once I moved away from that area I haven't visited much, I kept in touch with a few people and that's it. I do plan on hanging out with the ones I kept in touch with a lot more now

It doesn't matter to me honestly if she Somali,Arab etc. as long as there Muslim I'm fine.

I did learn though that it might be tougher to marry a non Somali because of the cultural difference. Racist families and etc.

Very easy to stay a virgin bro don’t get too caught up in chasing gabar , they will flock to you once u take care of yourself.

nah mate i was a virgin till 21
within a short time i became a sex fiend and male ..

only started to calm down, and get fed up of casual sex a few months before i met my wife.
been faithfull for nearly 8 years now...

:gnzbryw:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Here is a novel idea Mr. AA: why don’t you marry a Muslim female AA? There is a trend among AA men who become Muslims, they insist on marrying out. I even recall one who went to Bangladesh for marriage to take advantage of the destitute among Bengalis.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Here is a novel idea Mr. AA: why don’t you marry a Muslim female AA? There is a trend among AA men who become Muslims, they insist on marrying out. I even recall one who went to Bangladesh for marriage to take advantage of the destitute among Bengalis.
ill consider marrying out, Texas doesn't have a big somali population at all. I just need to actually start speaking to women now. This whole time i have limited interactions with women for years. Like i said previously i do plan on interacting with the somalis on my school campus a little bit more, and atleast meet some girls.

#VirginGang
:salute:

Virgins are often more successfull in life as we trained our will power.
:banderas:
Alot of people claim us but they are hoes, I feel like i can smell non-virgins off people.No joke!!!
:susp:

Virginity is a construct and has no real worth. Breaking a thin layer of skin isn’t really something worth of value is more of the i was that persons first lover I guess.
One can can have meaningless intercourse and it would be worthless to some but worth hundreds to others.
I believe if you’re not ready until marriage to lose it then why not
But if it’s troubling you then I don’t see what the problems is for the non religious ones.
I’m only doing it for religious and personal reasons

I married while finishing my bachelor degree. I pursued my master degree while married.(Since all my friends were the salafi types and married at the age of 18, I felt like I needed to hurry too ) I can't say it was a bad decision, however i can't say I liked it either... It was more difficult. I also never had a man and honestly dealing with the lust while studying for my calculus had me running of to my parents to study in peace and quite. I would honestly just stay away till midnight after studying my ass off. The worst thing was my uni and my parents house were really close to each other but my new home was like a 2h travel. I would not recommend it to any sister.. It might be different for a guy.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I married while finishing my bachelor degree. I pursued my master degree while married.(Since all my friends were the salafi types and married at the age of 18, I felt like I needed to hurry too ) I can't say it was a bad decision, however i can't say I liked it either... It was more difficult. I also never had a man and honestly dealing with the lust while studying for my calculus had me running of to my parents to study in peace and quite. I would honestly just stay away till midnight after studying my ass off. The worst thing was my uni and my parents house were really close to each other but my new home was like a 2h travel. I would not recommend it to any sister.. It might be different for a guy.
Was it difficult to find a spouse while you were in school, my overall impression is that not that many individuals wouldn't want to get married while they were in school, mostly because of financial reasons. I considered trying to get married while in school but I live with my dad and have a minimum wage job on the weekends I go to school full time and that's it.

Virginity is a construct and has no real worth. Breaking a thin layer of skin isn’t really something worth of value is more of the i was that persons first lover I guess.
One can can have meaningless intercourse and it would be worthless to some but worth hundreds to others.
I believe if you’re not ready until marriage to lose it then why not
But if it’s troubling you then I don’t see what the problems is for the non religious ones.
I’m only doing it for religious and personal reasons
Disgusting that was the reason only a sudanese would get with your mother.
:siilaanyolaugh:

In the end u married an arab
:farmajoyaab:

Disgusting that was the reason only a sudanese would get with your mother.
:siilaanyolaugh:
What was the point of Saying that about ones mother? The Somali men on here must be s because they love to pick arguments with people over their opinions! Have xishood ninyaho

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I would marry a non-virgin because who am I to not forgive others when Allaah has already forgiven them. And my advise is to never stop yourself from marriage because of school. You may think that no one will accept you because you're a student and don't have a lot of money, but you should keep in mind that with marriage comes rizq. So you should never worry about that. You should protect yourself from zina and marry when you're able to, because marriage is also a protection from one of the worst sins (zina).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts