Are most of yall actually staying a virgin till marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
if you are a virgin would yall marry a non virgin.

Also what percentage of somali males and females do yall think stay a virgin till marriage. be serious please.

i noticed a lot of my somali homeboys arent really virgins and the ones that did stay a virgin till marriage got married early. I was the best man for my homeboy last year actually. im like 20 years old and i just realized getting married young was a trend in the muslim culture. I was always taught finish school than go after girls, but now im wondering are most of the females my age gonna be married off by the time i finish my studies.

I don't want to get married and be broke.Originally my plan was to finish undergrad, inshallah go to med school and become a doctor, once im a doctor i would try to find a wife. I still am on that path, but after meeting up with my friends(who aren't virgins) i started considering trying to find a spouse maybe during undergrad and medical school, but that seems really difficult because i don't think most people would want to get married while in school. Avg age most people graduate med school is like 26-30ish, but i aint the smartest considering undergad taking a long time for me.

overall for me personally since im a virgin i prefer to marry one, but if im like 27+ and still a virgin i would consider marrying a non virgin. Im also not a fan of big age gaps so atleast someone my age or like atleast 3-4 years younger than me.

I have planned the same thing as you, first finish school and inshallah med school and then i would see who i would marry lol, even though i think its hard to find someone at that age

But now ive just decided to wait and see, what else can i do as a women

If i were you i would first graduate, but already look out for girls who are somewhat younger and are studying, so you can ask them if you are finished :manny:

You could get married right away but i dont think that a med school student has money enough to pay everything so...i think these are the sacrifices you have to do if you want to study till you are 30

I cant tell about the % of virgins but all the somali giys i know, have already had sex with an ajnabi, ive heard many stories of thosr girls

And not very much about the somali girls, i think you can spot right away if someone is virgin or not, if you ask around

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Guurka calaf waaye so you can't really make a set timeline and expect your plans to pan out 100%. I'm learning myself as I go while I'm still in school. If you can get married young while you're in school, there shouldn't be a problem and I actually suggest it especially in today's day and age.

My Hooya works in a Masjid and is scouting young high school graduates for me while I'm busy with my studies. :icon cool: I've given up on dating Xalimos and since I don't even have the time I'll leave her to the match making.

Not sure about the virginity part though. It seems like everyone in America is shaking up but I personally wouldn't want to marry someone whose committed Zina.

I told myself I’m getting married at 25 :)
But take your time
if you marry the right person
I don’t see
what’s wrong with
Getting married
In undergrad
Yes I’ve
Noticed most
Somali guys aren’t
Virgins
I use to not care
About that
But now I’d rather
Marry a virgin :)

Honestly, you never know when you will meet the one for you, it is all decreed by Allah.

Speaking as a young educated woman, the thought does cross my mind as to when that time will come (i.e. marriage), but I have learned that it is when you are least looking, that you stumble upon someone. Strange how life works, eh?

Anyways, I would advise you to keep working on your studies, be the best person you can be and you will find that special someone that you will connect with on a deep/intimate level. I truly believe that there is someone for everyone.

Just my two cents.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Honestly, you never know when you will meet the one for you, it is all decreed by Allah.

Speaking as a young educated woman, the thought does cross my mind as to when that time will come (i.e. marriage), but I have learned that it is when you are least looking, that you stumble upon someone. Strange how life works, eh?

Anyways, I would advise you to keep working on your studies, be the best person you can be and you will find that special someone that you will connect with on a deep/intimate level. I truly believe that there is someone for everyone.

Just my two cents.

Exactly you shouldn't stress or dwell about it it's better to take your time and when that person eventually comes along to not rush into things there's too many who marry in a heartbeat only to divorce a month After

Exactly you shouldn't stress or dwell about it it's better to take your time and when that person eventually comes along to not rush into things there's too many who marry in a heartbeat only to divorce a month After

Yeah, I agree w/ the bolded. I think its better to start off as acquaintances first and see how it goes. Its less pressure, and the two people aren't putting up a front in order to impress one another. A much more natural interaction imo.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yeah, I agree w/ the bolded. I think its better to start off as acquaintances first and see how it goes. Its less pressure, and the two people aren't putting up a front in order to impress one another. A much more natural interaction imo.
One thing I'd like to add is that it's important to be honest with each other during that time your getting to know one another imo it's not smart or beneficial to start your marriage with a lie

There's even a saying in Somali been kuso xero geeli ruun ku dhaaq

Which means lie as much as possible to make her like you than when you marry her hit her with the truth

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
If your temptation is getting worse and if u fear might commit zina. Get married.

No one is a virgin, "Jerome". There's nothing you can do about being AA but there is something you can do about how you live your life and interact with others. Don't say shit like y'all for starters. K sxb?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Damn son!!
Ya'll xalimos better keep that pussy tight for Abaay Abaay!!
And remember to buy a bunch of red towels on your wedding night. Coz its gonna be a war zone in that room saaxib.

I'd prefer to marry a virgin although it seems like an overwhelming majority of men aren't.

OP you need to find a balance between education & your personal life. One shouldn't have to suffer for the sake of the other.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'd prefer to marry a virgin although it seems like an overwhelming majority of men aren't.

OP you need to find a balance between education & your personal life. One shouldn't have to suffer for the sake of the other.
School hard af, but I try to hang out with friends whenever I know I don't have an exam coming up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending