Are Mind Games Necessary during Courtship/Dating?

If he responds message late, she should do the same. As for the sign of interest, you'll know from the cues.

I've chased guys before, it made me look desperate, and show more efforts than the guy. I believe, if a guy is interested to a girl, he should do the chasing. Also, playing hard to get, it makes the girl seem mysterious. Guys like a mysterious girl, they do anything to get her attention.
Not all guys are into mouse and cat games you know.. But I understand where you are coming from cuz..

@Hodan from HR baby is this you:gladbron:omg small world. am sorry baby i know its kinda awkward to break it here but this is me and it wasn't intentional, i was just lil nervous and thought flooding u with texts might turn u off. :rejoice:thank you SSpot for solving the biggest puzzle of my romantic and marriage conquest. now forget about text and watch the DM go 🔥
:dead::deadmanny:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
OP, these kids are giving you terrible advice. @Sophisticate hit it on the head. Try switching to phone calls. If he can't clear 15 minutes to talk to you.... then you have reason for concern. Don't call out of the blue. The next time he texts you or hits you up first go for a few back and forth messages (assuming he isn't literally waiting 55 minutes all the time) and tell him you're busy and you'll CALL in an hour. Some people just aren't interested in text convos and sporadically texting over the span of few hours.

It could also definitely be that he isn't very interested, but I imagine you'd be able to tell with the quality of his replies/your convos.

The person is either on the fence not sure your the right person and thus trying to evaluate you further as well as his other options without being in a rush. (Interest levels are not high)

The other reason why someone would do this, is the fear if they do respond quick they will be perceived as thirsty and the other person leaves.

This is rampant among females who generally perceive high value men to be those they have to put work in to get or maintain, if she does neither they perceive the opposite and leave, as a result males have adapted to this in either a natural way or they fake it.

This is a disease that's exclusive to Western females only, because of kibir as a result of overabundance and too much comfort.

If your self esteem is high, this should not really bother you, because the person doesn't know about your goods and your confident in what you have to offer.

If I perceive the female to be off high value (religious, good family and submissive) I would not allow her to play that game, you do this by going direct without mincing your words forcing a response/decision on the spot.

You can't do this as a female, but what you should do if you perceive him to be of high value is to drop him a txt "Your boring the hell out of me, so slow and laboured, killing precious time"

This way you force a reaction out of him quickly and the person can't sit on the fence anymore, they have to play their hand.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
@Hodan from HR
Do you play mind games yourself or are you straight forward kinda person? I know some women like @Vanessa likes to be chased until she finally agrees to a date.. But why does it have to be like that? Honestly if a girl starts playing hard to get and play games I keep it moving real quick. See that's how you lose a good potential husband and end up with some loser in the end
cuz that would be the sane and right thing to do and a sane world is a boring one games is what makes this pursuit of realtionships so interesting its a hunt and ur tools are ur own wit and words

Jungle

VIP
Most defifnetly. I mean these females be tying to get 1 over and theres gotta be boundaries n that. Didnt even read op btw

If the males around you in your life havent told how to break a girl/xalimo down idk who you've been around.

Last edited:
Tell me what a guy expects from a girl when they’re on a talking stage? Guys are complicated to me.
Well personally I prefer her to show it if she's interested and not play games with me, otherwise I would consider her to be wasting my time if you know what I mean.

cuz that would be the sane and right thing to do and a sane world is a boring one games is what makes this pursuit of realtionships so interesting its a hunt and ur tools are ur own wit and words
Interesting, now you mention it, I it like when they are suuroleey but at the same time send me signals to chase them :stevej::shaq:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Since your father knows his dad and they introduced you to each other it sounds weird that he playing mindgames especially when the parents set it up for you guys to get to know each other

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Show us the conversation. It is very likely you have belittled the brother or you have disrespected him. A good lesson to know in life is to always look at yourself before criticising others. Take a moment to ask yourself: "Am I the problem? Is it something I did or said? ". You should first evaluate before making accusations.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Since your father knows his dad and they introduced you to each other it sounds weird that he playing mindgames especially when the parents set it up for you guys to get to know each other

My dad won't throw me to the wolves literally but what he thinks is important is the fact that he has a job and prays 5times a day. I would be damned if I pretend every man who had these qualities is qof dacaad with a beautiful personality. Like some guys hinted, it could be a power play for him where he is trying to "break" me.

I guess I'll hint and if he doesn't try better ways to communicate, I'm out.

A man who is stingy with his time, will be stingy with many other things in the future. Plus this can be seen as a form of emotional manipulation.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Show us the conversation. It is very likely you have belittled the brother or you have disrespected him. A good lesson to know in life is to always look at yourself before criticising others. Take a moment to ask yourself: "Am I the problem? Is it something I did or said? ". You should first evaluate before making accusations.

I don't have it in me to belittle others in this anon forum, you think I'll do it to those I know irl.

Sometimes, both men and women have their reasons of not jumping into something blindly. It doesn't mean the other person is at fault either 🙃

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My dad won't throw me to the wolves literally but what he thinks is important is the fact that he has a job and prays 5times a day. I would be damned if I pretend every man who had these qualities is qof dacaad with a beautiful personality. Like some guys hinted, it could be a power play for him where he is trying to "break" me.

I guess I'll hint and if he doesn't try better ways to communicate, I'm out.

A man who is stingy with his time, will be stingy with many other things in the future. Plus this can be seen as a form of emotional manipulation.
Intuition is your best friend Go with your gut if something feels off chances are you're right you're noticing these things for a reason

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Opening message

Close Message

Answer with a k

After 36 mins reply back

Repeat the cycle

Now thats the true game

Trending