Are Mind Games Necessary during Courtship/Dating?

I have had a similar situation as you. I'm a guy btw. so what I did was I called her in place of texting shit worked out pretty well because I found out she doesn't like texting.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Very reasonable input right there

We have all have a 'social thermostat' which gives us a sense of the right level of social interaction. What is too little and what is too much would vary from person-to-person. Some of us require more social engagement/interaction and others require less. Nothing wrong with that.There aren't any hard and fast rules. You could just ask.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Everyone has different needs for communication.What is your expectation @Hodan from HR?

I.E. How quickly should he respond? How much contact/communication is sufficient?

Bear in mind, he might not be a texting sort of person. And may prefer a phone conversation instead.

Tbh, he could go without replying me the whole day and I wouldn't mind coz I know people are busy with school and work. I find it odd that his replying time are calculated anytime of the day.

I prefer a 15 min phone call every other day than having to reply timed texts throughout the day but he doesn't call much.

Tbh, he could go without replying me the whole day and I wouldn't mind coz I know people are busy with school and work. I find it odd that his replying time are calculated anytime of the day.

I prefer a 15 min phone call every other day than having to reply timed texts throughout the day but he doesn't call much.
Another chick did this to me on snap. She would reply back every 20 minutes. I continued texting her thinking she only does this because of snapchat's stupid typing notification. I stopped texting her she never hit me back. That was clear enough for me to know she wasn't interested and I moved on. She did this in the first week of our "talk" I bounced lol wish i was patient but can't be bothered.

I later saw her at a wedding. She wouldn't stop staring at me. Don't know why especially if she didn't hit me back ever since our first interaction maybe its my weight loss idk

Another chick did this to me on snap. She would reply back every 20 minutes. I continued texting her thinking she only does this because of snapchat's stupid typing notification. I stopped texting her she never hit me back. That was clear enough for me to know she wasn't interested and I moved on. She did this in the first week of our "talk" I bounced lol wish i was patient but can't be bothered.

I later saw her at a wedding. She wouldn't stop staring at me. Don't know why especially if she didn't hit me back ever since our first interaction maybe its my weight loss idk
This made me think of a meme where it said that cadaan ppl don’t have a talking stage, they go straight to a relationship.:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

So, I gather you just find it unusual that his responses are timed. This might be odd but on the App Telegram (Whatsapp alternative) it has a scheduled responder. So you can send automated messages any time of day.

There could be quite a few reasons with the timed responses. He may be self-conscious or concerned with how he's coming across. I think messages should be more organic but if he likes it premediated, cool. He also might try to heighten intrigue by doing this. Who knows?

So, I gather you just find it unusual that his responses are timed. This might be odd but on the App Telegram (Whatsapp alternative) it has a scheduled responder. So you can send automated messages any time of day.

There could be quite a few reasons with the timed responses. He may be self-conscious or concerned with how he's coming across. I think messages should be more organic but if he likes it premediated, cool. He also might try to heighten intrigue by doing this. Who knows?
He sounds young (25 and under).

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
If you don't show the guy any interest, how should he know you like him?
If he responds message late, she should do the same. As for the sign of interest, you'll know from the cues.
@Hodan from HR
Do you play mind games yourself or are you straight forward kinda person? I know some women like @Vanessa likes to be chased until she finally agrees to a date.. But why does it have to be like that? Honestly if a girl starts playing hard to get and play games I keep it moving real quick. See that's how you lose a good potential husband and end up with some loser in the end
I've chased guys before, it made me look desperate, and show more efforts than the guy. I believe, if a guy is interested to a girl, he should do the chasing. Also, playing hard to get, it makes the girl seem mysterious. Guys like a mysterious girl, they do anything to get her attention.

If he responds message late, she should do the same. As for the sign of interest, you'll know from the cues.

I've chased guys before, it made me look desperate, and show more efforts than the guy. I believe, if a guy is interested to a girl, he should do the chasing. Also, playing hard to get, it makes the girl seem mysterious. Guys like a mysterious girl, they do anything to get her attention.
Sis! You’re worthy of being pursued!

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
@Hodan from HR baby is this you:gladbron:omg small world. am sorry baby i know its kinda awkward to break it here but this is me and it wasn't intentional, i was just lil nervous and thought flooding u with texts might turn u off. :rejoice:thank you SSpot for solving the biggest puzzle of my romantic and marriage conquest. now forget about text and watch the DM go 🔥

Trending

Latest posts