Are Mind Games Necessary during Courtship/Dating?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Replying back to all my texts at intervals of 55 minutes Yes, I counted :)
@Hodan from HR when he replies back 56 mins later and not 55
20201025_000733.jpg

It is the abdi my dad wanted me to get to know. Sucks when you give in to parents request and the man still turns out to be ain't shit.

Would have been easier to digest if I am being played by an abdi I picked from Tinder :kendrickcry:

He's acting very strange.. Could it be he doesn't want to come off as desperate and ruin everything

@Hodan from HR
Do you play mind games yourself or are you straight forward kinda person? I know some women like @Vanessa likes to be chased until she finally agrees to a date.. But why does it have to be like that? Honestly if a girl starts playing hard to get and play games I keep it moving real quick. See that's how you lose a good potential husband and end up with some loser in the end

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Hodan from HR
Do you play mind games yourself or are you straight forward kinda person? I know some women like @Vanessa likes to be chased until she finally agrees to a date.. But why does it have to be like that? Honestly if a girl starts playing hard to get and play games I keep it moving real quick. See that's how you lose a good potential husband and end up with some loser in the end
Why chase a chick when you can chase a bag? Eventually, she will chase your bag. Who's winning sxb?:wow1:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
He's acting very strange.. Could it be he doesn't want to come off as desperate and ruin everything

I donno fam.
Maybe it is an innocent mistake on his part. But there's no point rationalizing it coz it is not fair to me either.

This is why I didn't want to get involved in wax yaa lahan until I am done with school.

I donno fam.
Maybe it is an innocent mistake on his part. But there's no point rationalizing it coz it is not fair to me either.

This is why I didn't want to get involved in wax yaa lahan until I am done with school.
You are a good woman.. Hope you find yourself a good no nonsens straightforward brother.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I donno fam.

if your father introduced him to you its very odd that hes playing mind games

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Thats not mind games:pachah1:

He might be busy or he might be catching up on his favorite tv shows. Just like you, that n'gga has a life too.

Dont let these girls gas you up with foolish advice making you cut off a nigga with potential just because his life isnt revolved around you.

If he's easy to you, he's easy to all girls. :ufdup:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Everyone has different needs for communication. What is your expectation @Hodan from HR?

I.E. How quickly should he respond? How much contact/communication is sufficient?

Bear in mind, he might not be a texting sort of person. And may prefer a phone conversation instead.

I get it. You shouldn't be dumb and open your heart to everyone. It is okay to have standards but games???!

Replying back to all my texts at intervals of 55 minutes Yes, I counted :)

Fuad, we both know you are lonely and have no woman to talk to!

:mindblown:
my man fuad got you exactly where he wants you. When you mindfvck a woman and she is staring on the phone and counting the minutes until you respond. Thats when you know you got her