Are Mind Games Necessary during Courtship/Dating?

wallahi, some people like to waste other people time... if you are not ready don't talk to people.

... but recently we have too much soy latte men
You with your degastani man

Screenshot_20201024_235302.jpg

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Text too fast, "why he so needy?"
Text too slow, "Why he playing mind games??"

:farmajoyaab:

You ever thought maybe you're just a boring ass conversationalist :ummhmm:

Let him breathe and he might spend more time with you

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I get it. You shouldn't be dumb and open your heart to everyone. It is okay to have standards but games???!

Replying back to all my texts at intervals of 55 minutes Yes, I counted :)

Fuad, we both know you are lonely and have no woman to talk to!

:mindblown:
You're so miskeen. You should’ve respond his messages 48-72 hours, not 55mins.

Never chase a guy and never ever double reply!
Act like you don’t need him.

First of all, women are not a monolith.

Also the issue here is not whether he blows up my phone or not but the fact that he is being calculative on something simple like texting!

I like upfront men who are dhaacad :)
put the poor guy out of his misery, and as for yourself, start dating women.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Having a heart kulaha nayaa that’s just being clingy :ufdup:

Fighting for what exactly :mjlol:

I made an observation and now I am dropping him coz I found it annoying. Stop being rude and calling me clingy.

I am allowed to rant as I am a human with feelings. It is not that deep yarisoow

Last edited:
There are people who take longer to text. It's just the way they are. They could be watching something interesting on YouTube on their phone, or they probably do not have a phone addiction and keep their phone on silent. Phone usage is mentally exhausting for some.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I made an observation and now I am dropping his insecure ass. Stop being rude and calling me clingy.

I am allowed to rant as I am a human with feelings. It is not that deep yarisoow
So He’s the “insecure one” yet it’s you who has your phone next to you counting the minutes until he replies to your messages. The irony :what1::russ:

You say it’s not that deep yet you’re saying you’re allowed to rant about it because you have “human feelings” :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
So He’s the “insecure one” yet it’s you who has your phone next to you counting the minutes until he replies to your messages. The irony :what1::russ:

You say it’s not that deep yet you’re saying you’re allowed to rant about it because you have “human feelings” :mjlol:

The fact that you are hellbent on twisting my every word tells me you are a troll.

Habeen wanagsan walalo :)

Trending