Are men being emasculated in today's western society and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I only feel emasculated if the girl I'm dating makes more money than I do
I'm referring to the system rather than the individual and I don't blame you for having that mindset in this hedonistic & materialistic society that's built on greed & self worship that me me me mindset rains supreme

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What can she as a single person do?
It's in the interests of (((them))) to keep this charade going.
She can raise awareness like I am doing and try to educate people about this issue @TooMacaan im sure you have male relatives that would risk their life trying to defend your life and in sha Allah you might have a son so would you want him to suffer the same fate as most men in the modern western society today and become emasculated and ostracised for having manly traits? If you choose to remain silent knowing what you know then I hate to break it to you because you're clearly a part of the problem cause that's tacit consent

TooMacaan

β™‘
VIP
You're complicit at best cause you don't speak out against it cause it clearly supports your interests as a female at worse you're guilty of tacit consent
What interests? I gain nothing substantial from it. And women as a whole, surely don't either (it even mentions in the video that these changes, in fact, hurt women). In what way do you expect me to speak out about it...? Most of these male rights advocate groups in the West have a built-in, anti-feminist stance-- which allows them to fight on behalf of men...only by blaming women and also competing with them. It's hard to partner up with someone who only sees their liberation in your 'downfall', for lack of a better word. Women don't have any true power in society. Yet these groups would rather focus on how 'evil and incompetent' such women are and how they need to be put back in their place, rather than address the root of the issue(the ppl at the top) or even find productive ways of helping male victims. Why is that??
She can raise awareness like I am doing and try to educate people about this issue @TooMacaan im sure you have male relatives that would risk their life trying to defend your life and in sha Allah you might have a son so would you want him to suffer the same fate as most men in the modern western society today and become emasculated and ostracised for having manly traits? If you choose to remain silent knowing what you know then I hate to break it to you because you're clearly a part of the problem cause that's tacit consent
I have no problem with how any person wants to express themselves, whether masculine or feminine, provided that it's not harmful to others. Most of us are a combination of both (ofc, to varying degrees). Each to their own.
If a person is being restricted in such ways as you claim, it's a matter of limited freedom of expression. This problem is no different from other issues related to censorship. It's not a male vs. female type problem; it's an individual vs. government type problem...What can one person do against social engineering?

yes todays western society is emasculating men.
millitant hateful lesbians have allot of power.

and they have cock envy..

in the near future, being overly masculine or slapping your girl would not get you in jail,
but make you lose your balls.

my escape and bolt hole in africa is ready and secure..

i would rather cut of my penis and throw it in the sea than let my son or daughter grow up in the west..
they can only live in the west after finishing highschool.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yung joc in a dress :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

joc-twitter.png

There may be some agenda to emasculate males, yes, but it's not done by women/feminists-- nor is it to the benefit of women/feminists...whose interests are being served?? follow the $$$. It's the elite males hurting other 'disposable' males. Women, as a whole, haven't gained anything from this.

Elite males aka Jews.

I agree it's not women to blame.

But Jewish elites have destroyed the family structure in the West. There are more women that single mothers than ever. And almost half of marriages end up in divorce. More babies born out of wedlock. More crime. LBGT and gays being accepted as norm. You can't tell me that this is the place u want to raise ur kids as a Muslim person.

Clearly there's an agenda in the West.

TooMacaan

β™‘
VIP
Elite males aka Jews.

I agree it's not women to blame.

But Jewish elites have destroyed the family structure in the West. There are more women that single mothers than ever. And almost half of marriages end up in divorce. More babies born out of wedlock. More crime. LBGT and gays being accepted as norm. You can't tell me that this is the place u want to raise ur kids as a Muslim person.

Clearly there's an agenda in the West.
Ehh, not all of them are Jews. There are 'elite' males in every society; what you refer to as "alpha" males or the "top 20%", what incels refer to as "chads"...the point is, men have been in competition with other men for quite the time. Now isn't any different, it's just that some methods have been rearranged or changed. People always make it into a gender war though...when in reality, it doesn't serve either of us to be pit against each other.

At the end of the day, every person is responsible for their behavior (and only their own behavior). Although it may be able to influence us, society can't truly force us to do anything; to behave/react a certain way. Keeping priorities straight and constant self-discipline would prevent a lot of these issues imo. Nah, tbh I'd still rather live in the West and just homeschool my kids, if I'm lucky enough to have any.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I feel like in the West we are trending towards women become manlier while men become more feminine, aka we see no differences between them and we become one thing.:mugshotman:

Another sign of the end times for sure being fulfilled:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts