Are majority of Somalis Sufi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the salafi leader ibn tayyimah said once that he believed Allah was a hairless boy
Refuted, he infact in majmoo al fatawah 4th volume he said who ever believes in such is a kafiir.

Salafi belief that Allah (swt) has hands, fingers and fingertips (God forbid)
We read in Sefat Allah by Alawi al-Saqaaf, page 246:

الْيَدَانِ صفةٌ ذاتيةٌ خبرِيَّةٌ لله عَزَّ وجَلَّ ، نثبتها كما نثبت باقي صفاته تعالى
“Possession of two hands is a quality of Allah, we believe in it as we believe in other qualities”

On page 184, we read:

الْكَفُّ صفةٌ ذاتيةٌ خبريةٌ ثابتةٌ لله عَزَّ وجَلَّ بالأحاديث الصحيحة
“Palm of the hand is a quality of Allah almighty proven by Sahih Hadiths”

On page 32, we read:

الأَصَابِعُ صفةٌ فعليَّةٌ خبريَّةٌ ثابتةٌ لله عَزَّ وجَلَّ بالسُّنَّة الصحيحة.
“Fingers are Allah’s quality proven by Sahih Sunnah”

On page 36, we read:

الأَنَامِلُ صفةٌ ذاتيةٌ خبريَّةٌ ثابتةٌ لله عَزَّ وجَلَّ بالحديث الصحيح.
“The Fingertip is a quality of Allah almighty proven by Sahih Hadith”

On page 26, we read that Allah (swt) uses his hands to lift things:

الأَخْذُ بِالْيَدِ صفةٌ فعليةٌ خبريَّةٌ ثابتةٌ لله عَزَّ وجَلَّ بالكتاب والسنة.
“Lifting by the hand is a quality of Allah proven by Quran and Sunnah.”

Similarly Salafi scholar Hamad bin Nassir al-Mu’amar states in Al-Tauhfa al-Madania, page 129:

وأن له يدين

The problem in this case is this is mujasima, likening Allah to his creation this is kuffar as Allah mentioned

فَاطِرُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ جَعَلَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا وَمِنَ الْأَنْعَامِ أَزْوَاجًا ۖ يَذْرَؤُكُمْ فِيهِ ۚ لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شَيْءٌ ۖ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ

[He is] Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle, mates; He multiplies you thereby. There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

You cannot add things to Allah like his hands are this and that. No, because this leads into doubt.

The main difference is that the asharis and ahul sunnah, have difference one uses intelkect and one uses Quran and Sunnah. Who is better.

The prophet said: I have left you with two hold on to them and never go astray Book of Allah and Sunnah.

Rather the believe of Jahn bin Safwan is regarded more than the sunnah.

I hope this answer helps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though, he retracted and no longer supports violent Jihadi, the Somali Muslim scholar who had a huge influence on armed islamism in Somalia is Sheikh Ali warsame, who resides in Burco. He is the brother or,maybe father-in-law of Sheikh Hasan Dahir Aweys. Without them, there wouldn't have been Alshabaab.

"Sheikh Ali Warsame (1984 to 1997): Warsame was a founding member of AIAI and served as the group’s top leader. Warsame had previously led Wahdat Al Shabaab Al Islam, one of the two Salafi organizations that merged to form AIAI. As AIAI’s leader, Warsame was the group’s major ideological influence and reportedly demonstrated reluctance for militant activity even while leading AIAI. Despite this reluctance, he may have recruited Hassan Dahir Aweys, who would become AIAI’s military commander."

Resources

AIAI received funds, training, and logistical support from Al Qaeda, with Osama bin Laden himself allegedly contributing up to $3 million.

http://web.stanford.edu/group/mappingmilitants/cgi-bin/groups/view/99

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I am reer woqooyi too, the man who invented Al Shabaab was from woqooyi, and was Isaaq his name was Axmad Godane as you are aware of it.

The leader Axmad Cumar the right hand man was from konfuur.

I did not deny that but Al-Shabaab wasn't founded by Isaaq so you need to chill lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.