Are majority of Somalis Sufi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
I know Djibouti are the only Somalis that isn’t wahabinized thank god and imo Kenya seem to be more radical than Ogaden but in Somalia I have no idea
:manny:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Sufis are a people of devotion to a certain discipline that revolves around certain principles and are strictly sharia compliant. If you are looking for the romanticised version of them then Somalis are not like that:kanyeshrug:

Somalia is around 80% Sufi, even those who claim to follow the other sects harbour sufi ideologies.Just look at Burco, a supposed salafist strong hold, the Quraan saar was something out of this world.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somalia is around 80% Sufi, even those who claim to follow the other sects harbour sufi ideologies.Just look at Burco, a supposed salafist strong hold, the Quraan saar was something out of this world.

If Burco was a Salafi capital for Somalia then we would've heard Al-Shabaab and shit while Al-Shabaab is present in konfuur meaning Salafism is stronger there.

tenor.gif

Nope, I just spit factz. :trumpsmirk:
The fact that you hold onto your ideals so strongly indicates a lack of integrative complexity and therefore intelligence.You are by far one of the least intelligent people on this forum primarily because you believe in your lies.
:sass1:
This coupled with your seemingly perpetual affirmation bias when scouring youtube simply reaffirms a sort of reliance on your faulty intuition.@Cumar and @Bohol were correct in saying you are 90% not as grandiose as you portray yourself to be.
:wow1:

Finally , any aspiring medical student must be the polar opposite of your current persona which implies your "medical" heights are instead fabricated.I wouldn't say you are not completely outside the medical field.Instead its quiet trivially obvious that you are in a mediocre medical field.This is further backed up by the your constant bragging, the most successful of us let their success talk for them and thus never need to boast about their "qualifications"

@Somaliweyne Unionist my analysis has an 80% success rate
:tocry:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The fact that you hold onto your ideals so strongly indicates a lack of integrative complexity and therefore intelligence.You are by far one of the least intelligent people on this forum primarily because you believe in your lies.
This coupled with your seemingly perpetual affirmation bias when scouring youtube simply reaffirms a sort of reliance on your faulty intuition.@Cumar and @Bohol were correct in saying you are 90% not as grandiose as you portray yourself to be.

Finally , any aspiring medical student must be the polar opposite of your current persona which implies your "medical" heights are instead fabricated.I wouldn't say you are not completely outside the medical field.Instead its quiet trivially obvious that you are in a mediocre medical field.This is further backed up by the your constant bragging, the most successful of us let their success talk for them and thus never need to boast about their "qualifications"

Why are you so triggered? I don't understand? :gucciwhat:

Nigga made paragraphs just for me and it just shows you how I am worth it. :trumpsmirk:

I never stated a single lie and presented reasonable logic which debunked your fallacy about Burco being the Salafi capital which is nonsense since Al-shabaab has different capitals in Konfuur alone so that right there refutes your ignorance. You say my sources are from YouTube but you don't have the evidence to backup your claim? Like I said your hominem tactics doesn't work with me. I'm not only a thousand times intellectually smarter than you but mashallah I do study medicine. Is that an issue you uncanny loser?

Anyways, I don't have time for schlemiel fools like you. :nahgirl:

Why are you so triggered? I don't understand? :gucciwhat:

Nigga made paragraphs just for me and it just shows you how I am worth it. :trumpsmirk:

I never stated a single lie and presented reasonable logic which debunked your fallacy about Burco being the Salafi capital which is nonsense since Al-shabaab has different capitals in Konfuur alone so that right there refutes your ignorance. You say my sources are from YouTube but you don't have the evidence to backup your claim? Like I said your hominem tactics doesn't work with me. I'm not only a thousand times intellectually smarter than you but mashallah I do study medicine. Is that an issue you uncanny loser?

Anyways, I don't have time for schlemiel fools like you. :nahgirl:
I dont care for your made up sources you find at the Khat market, i write out paragraphs for most people.However you were well over due, have a good day... or night.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I dont care for your made up sources you find at the Khat market, i write out paragraphs for most people.However you were well over due, have a good day... or night.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I said, keep using hominem tactics but I'm sorry it doesn't work with me. So far you have been attacking me based on your emotions and using personal attacks just because I debunked your lies about Burco and presented facts to refute your made up lies. But the truth is, you used an argument based on feelings of prejudice (often irrelevant to the argument), rather than using facts, reason or logic. You often use a personal attack on one's character rather than an attempt to address the issue at hand.

Either way, kid you do not have the intellectual capacity to match me since your IQ is way below so I suggest you keep silent on what you don't know or understand. Also, all the personal attacks you used on me is a reflection of your life. Do not confuse my blessed life with your miserabile living.

Thank you very much! :samwelcome:

:dzmxmmb:

Are you a psychology major?

How can Somalis comment about the suufi aqeedah when they can't even follow the way of Imam As Safici.

Somali people are not Suufi they are Ashari, therefore Ahul Sunnah. The only thing that is different is 1 aqeedah mistake, using intellect more than the interpretation.

This trait came from the Mu'tazili influence on Ashariyyah.

If Burco was a Salafi capital for Somalia then we would've heard Al-Shabaab and shit while Al-Shabaab is present in konfuur meaning Salafism is stronger there.

tenor.gif
Did you know Godane the Former leader of Al shabaab was from waqooyi, majority of the big scholars that are somali from waqooyi how can it mean that Al Shabaab is fighting mogadishu because more salafism, actually Al Shabaab is fighting there because its more curropt and more weaponary, ammuntions and food can be found more than the north. :reallymaury:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How can Somalis comment about the suufi aqeedah when they can't even follow the way of Imam As Safici.

Somali people are not Suufi they are Ashari, therefore Ahul Sunnah. The only thing that is different is 1 aqeedah mistake, using intellect more than the interpretation.

This trait came from the Mu'tazili influence on Ashariyyah.

Did you know Godane the Former leader of Al shabaab was from waqooyi, majority of the big scholars that are somali from waqooyi how can it mean that Al Shabaab is fighting mogadishu because more salafism, actually Al Shabaab is fighting there because its more curropt and more weaponary, ammuntions and food can be found more than the north. :reallymaury:

Listen, I'm from Woqooyi, majority there are Shafi'i and Sufi. There was one Al-Shabaab leader who was from there but he's gone. Now it's bunch of Reer konfuur.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Burco is not salafi but has a strong ikhwaan presence.
ppl confuse the two

VIP
Us djiboutians aren't sufis, we're just regular non extremist shafi'is.

@Factz let's be honest tho, somaliland would be more extremist if yall weren't right next to us.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Us djiboutians aren't sufis, we're just regular non extremist shafi'is.

@Factz let's be honest tho, somaliland would be more extremist if yall weren't right next to us.

You have churches so you should not be the one to speak. Somaliland was never extremist and never will be because we have a governed state which Al-Shabaab cannot have presence in nor can Saudi Arabia spread their Wahabism. It only works for unstable and unsecured regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending