Are looks important to you?

Looks or personality

• Looks

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Personality

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
You may say personality but ultimately what catches your attention from the get go is a person's looks. What makes you stay is the personality (and the good looks). So looks are very important.

looks are important, but bomb personality > extremely good looks
in the end, personality is what's gonna keep you there and interested

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
looks are important, but bomb personality > extremely good looks
in the end, personality is what's gonna keep you there and interested
that's true but a bomb personality can not make up for looks that are a 4/10.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
yeah if they're decent lookin where i'm attracted (i have pretty low standards), it's good enough
you just don't have to be super attractive imo and that's the low bar
That's what I was thinking too, a beautiful person is a great find but that should never be your bottom line. It's just that the people who say they only care about personality are 100% capping.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Raadi qalbi qurxoon ha raadin waji qurxoon.

Sheyga qurxoon had iyo jeer ma ahan mid wanaagsan laakin sheyga wanaagsan ayaa marwalba qurxoon

:dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar:

Yi3L8.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
as you get older, looks based on society standards becomes less and less important in finding a life partner, most of us were conditioned growing up but you will realize happiness comes from people with great personalities who are responsible, openminded adults :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
as you get older, looks based on society standards becomes less and less important in finding a life partner, most of us were conditioned growing up but you will realize happiness comes from people with great personalities who are responsible, openminded adults :)

That is the most mature advice given so far.