Are irreligious people who spread their beliefs xasiid?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You aren't providing an alternative to the person you are trying to convert. They may be comfortable in there understanding of the world so why do some irrelgious people view it as their life goals to convert people to essentially nothinghood.

All I see you offering you is depression and hedonism as the answer I can understand trying to move someone from violent or toxic beliefs , but why do you care about a random christian /Jew /Muslim does with their life if they aren't bringing any harm to you.

:farmajoyaab:

You aren't providing an alternative to the person you are trying to convert. They may be comfortable in there understanding of the world so why do some irrelgious people view it as their life goals to convert people to essentially nothinghood. All I see you offering you is depression and hedonism as the answer I can understand trying to move someone from violent or toxic beliefs , but why do you care about a random christian /Jew /Muslim does with their life if they aren't bringing any harm to you.

waraa I am pretty sure I wrote something like this

lalayariis

Bad cop
You aren't providing an alternative to the person you are trying to convert. They may be comfortable in there understanding of the world so why do some irrelgious people view it as their life goals to convert people to essentially nothinghood. All I see you offering you is depression and hedonism as the answer I can understand trying to move someone from violent or toxic beliefs , but why do you care about a random christian /Jew /Muslim does with their life if they aren't bringing any harm to you.

People don’t like being alone, they like being leaders but what’s a leader without no follower? That’s why people of all religions or non religious try to convert people to believe in what they believe as it’s a way for humans to feel socially connected to those around them. The atheist doesn’t like the fact that his friend thinks he’s going to hell, and the religious person doesn’t want to see his friend go to hell. It’s pretty much all to do with fitting in, a classic for humans as it’s a societal evolutionary benefit for humans to create groups of similar beliefs and culture to make communities. That’s how you can see groups formed across the world that are now ethnicities. It started with people banding together, than creating common beliefs and cultures so that bond is solidified. I feel that’s why so many youth are lost these days, including myself. It’s hard to find your way to be completely honest. With how connected the world is with the internet now, everyone feels alone because everyone is so diverse and there is nothing tying you to be like another.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
waraa I am pretty sure I wrote something like this

I refuse to believe your posts are rubbing off on me :noneck: what's next I start watching Harem Animes? Never!

People don’t like being alone, they like being leaders but what’s a leader without no follower? That’s why people of all religions or non religious try to convert people to believe in what they believe as it’s a way for humans to feel socially connected to those around them. The atheist doesn’t like the fact that his friend thinks he’s going to hell, and the religious person doesn’t want to see his friend go to hell. It’s pretty much all to do with fitting in, a classic for humans as it’s a societal evolutionary benefit for humans to create groups of similar beliefs and culture to make communities. That’s how you can see groups formed across the world that are now ethnicities. It started with people banding together, than creating common beliefs and cultures so that bond is solidified. I feel that’s why so many youth are lost these days, including myself. It’s hard to find your way to be completely honest. With how connected the world is with the internet now, everyone feels alone because everyone is so diverse and there is nothing tying you to be like another.

First thing first you type fast holy crap I couldn't come up with something like this in such a short amount of time. I get people want to be connected but when it comes to irreligious people they gain nothing if someone stops believing in whatever God they have chosen . I understand why religious people do it due to the existences of the afterlife and the good deeds they will receive but what do those with no belief gain? absolutely nothing

I think it's unfair to convert someone to such beliefs without providing some kind of value in their life. Okay God doesn't exist to you and what then ? We chill and do nothing till will die and then rot in the ground? hell to the canjeelo no will I ever accept such an existence it's free madax xanuun for eternity.

Last edited:
I refuse to believe your posts are rubbing off on me :noneck: what's next I start watching Harem Animes? Never!

First thing first you type fast holy crap I couldn't come up with something like this in such a short amount of time. I get people what to be connected but when it comes to irreligious people they gain nothing if someone stops being in whatever God they believe in. I understand why religious people do it due to the existences of the afterlife and the good deeds they will receive but what do those with no belief gain? absolutely nothing

I think it's unfair to convert someone to such beliefs without providing some kind of value in their life. Okay God doesn't exist to you and what then ? We chill and do nothing till will die and then rot in the ground? hell to the canjeelo no will I ever accept such an existence it's free madax xanuun for eternity.
canjeero not canjeelo I thought u were oromo and atheists are evil it's in their genes

People like to share their beliefs because they truly believe they're right. It makes them feel better to have other people agree with them and "convert" to their ideas. I've seen ex-Muslims all over Reddit and YouTube and they get pretty adamant on sharing how evil religion is. I think a small part of it is also hypocrisy. They don't find it okay for Muslims to spread Islam, but they'll gladly spread their atheism to those same people simply because they can.

lalayariis

Bad cop

First thing first you type fast holy crap I couldn't come up with something like this in such a short amount of time. I get people what to be connected but when it comes to irreligious people they gain nothing if someone stops being in whatever God they believe in. I understand why religious people do it due to the existences of the afterlife and the good deeds they will receive but what do those with no belief gain? absolutely nothing

Lmao I do type quite fast, hence why I have to edit my posts because I have a few errors.

Humans are inherently selfish, you could presume. This is something that has been studied and if you want I can look up some articles for you when it’s not 2:30 am haha.

I think it has to due with not wanting to be judged, and or they might think their friend is being oppressed and that is what they consider to be a good deed. They’re saving their friend from not living their life and focusing on the afterlife instead. It really is hard to generalize as everyone has different motives to what they do, and it could drastically change at different stages they’re at or whom they are interacting with. People may be more inclined to change those closest to them because it’s something they can see, and religion is often a major requirement to relationships, family, and or close friendships.
That’s just my two cents, I’m no expert I just like exploring all parts of the internet and I often stumble across opposing beliefs.

Lmao I do type quite fast, hence why I have to edit my posts because I have a few errors.

Humans are inherently selfish, you could presume. This is something that has been studied and if you want I can look up some articles for you when it’s not 2:30 am haha.

I think it has to due with not wanting to be judged, and or they might think their friend is being oppressed and that is what they consider to be a good deed. They’re saving their friend from not living their life and focusing on the afterlife instead. It really is hard to generalize as everyone has different motives to what they do, and it could drastically change at different stages they’re at or whom they are interacting with. People may be more inclined to change those closest to them because it’s something they can see, and religion is often a major requirement to relationships, family, and or close friendships.
That’s just my two cents, I’m no expert I just like exploring all parts of the internet and I often stumble across opposing beliefs.
Its actually 3:40 am aight?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

"Quite Fast " my ass you are a robot my brain and fingers aren't connected like yours it seems. I just think it's xasiid , provide an alternative that matches what they will be losing out and there is no problem. Like you said we are inherently selfish which probably just explains why we do it to begin with I just don't like it , thanks for your input!

Well for me personally, I question people so that they can all question stuff so that they don’t follow blindly. Sometimes I also like to understand from their point of view, I could also learn a few things.

You aren't providing an alternative to the person you are trying to convert. They may be comfortable in there understanding of the world so why do some irrelgious people view it as their life goals to convert people to essentially nothinghood.

All I see you offering you is depression and hedonism as the answer I can understand trying to move someone from violent or toxic beliefs , but why do you care about a random christian /Jew /Muslim does with their life if they aren't bringing any harm to you.

Let me drop some suugo on this theory in essay form.
giphy.gif

I guess if atheistic "theologies" (really nothing more than another belief based system) originally developed in Muslim countries you'd have a different approach to atheistic proselytism more in line with something like da'wa.

The need to convert believers to unbelievers stems from the fact that those irreligious missionaries have wittingly or unwittingly inherited the same "white man's burden" i.e. drive to conquer the (lands), systems, hearts and minds of others that you'd find e.g. in protestant or evangelical proselytizers.
They are just as zealous as, if not more in their mission to convert people than those so called "savages" that they are trying to save from their pitiful state of self-inflicted ignorance.

It is especially a sad affair when someone from a different cultural/religious background imitates the dominant culture, while at the same time mimicking those slight jibes or outright hostilities against their original culture/religion in order to feel liberated or somewhat self-actualized.
Case in point Ex-Muslims. For some reason they often can't differentiate the atheistic ideology from the embedded white supremacy, instead they usually buy this wholesale and make the constant antagonism and old racist tropes part and parcel of their newly adopted belief in no god. You could say they are self-loathing to a degree with a deep-seated disdain for everything that reminds them of their previous state which the only perceive in negative terms.

It is not only about religion tho. We could apply the same argument to language and culture tbh. Some might rightly say that I am expressing the same cultural hegemony by thinking, writing and arguing in foreign terms and categories instead of Somali or even German ones. I agree that we are all affected in one way or another by the inevitable adoption of a dominant culture, in the internet age more than ever. That's why it is important to study your own language as much as you can and learn about the sentiments, sensibilities and the epochal dicourses and arguments of your own people.

Yes! Have you noticed how hateful & arrogant some X-Muslims are? I’m like ok you left the religion you have free will great. And they say Muslims are hateful. Ahh no most Muslims I met are nice to me.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
The thing with Atheists especially with ex Muslim to specific is that they are usually depressed, suicidal people for various overlapping factors to begin with. VERY unstable people. Instead of addressing their real life issues, they take the 'easier' route on blaming their issues on a religion(anything thats not them). Its this lack of accountability that usually leads them spiralling out of control into a life of gloom and doom:ehh:

So they leave the religion and then realise that their life is still shit. That revoking a religion they never really believed leave alone practice- didnt solve their real life quandaries. This creates a void in such individuals life as they lose purpose and meaning in their pitiful existence so to fill the new found vacuum - they resort to talking about religion 24/7 as a coping mechanism. As we all know, discontent with their life after denying the existence of their God further exacerbates their real life issues.:heh:

Misery loves company so they then try to drag people down kids with no strong convictions to make themsleves feel better about their wasteful quiddity. Thats why most ex muslims are usually either physically unpleasant to stare at for more than 2.35 seconds, downright suicidal, alcoholics or at the very best deliquents.
:manny:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Well for me personally, I question people so that they can all question stuff so that they don’t follow blindly. Sometimes I also like to understand from their point of view, I could also learn a few things.

I'd feel bad if they lost faith cause of my words especially if what they are doing doesn't hurt anyone. I'd prefer them to be "ignorant " in peace if it meant them never having to deal with the mental tolls of being an atheist/agnostic. I am not saying religious people don't suffer from the same issue , but I'd argue not as much to their non-religious counterparts.

Let me drop some suugo on this theory in essay form.
giphy.gif

I guess if atheistic "theologies" (really nothing more than another belief based system) originally developed in Muslim countries you'd have a different approach to atheistic proselytism more in line with something like da'wa.

The need to convert believers to unbelievers stems from the fact that those irreligious missionaries have wittingly or unwittingly inherited the same "white man's burden" i.e. drive to conquer the (lands), systems, hearts and minds of others that you'd find e.g. in protestant or evangelical proselytizers.
They are just as zealous as, if not more in their mission to convert people than those so called "savages" that they are trying to save from their pitiful state of self-inflicted ignorance.

It is especially a sad affair when someone from a different cultural/religious background imitates the dominant culture, while at the same time mimicking those slight jibes or outright hostilities against their original culture/religion in order to feel liberated or somewhat self-actualized.
Case in point Ex-Muslims. For some reason they often can't differentiate the atheistic ideology from the embedded white supremacy, instead they usually buy this wholesale and make the constant antagonism and old racist tropes part and parcel of their newly adopted belief in no god. You could say they are self-loathing to a degree with a deep-seated disdain for everything that reminds them of their previous state which the only perceive in negative terms.

It is not only about religion tho. We could apply the same argument to language and culture tbh. Some might rightly say that I am expressing the same cultural hegemony by thinking, writing and arguing in foreign terms and categories instead of Somali or even German ones. I agree that we are all affected in one way or another by the inevitable adoption of a dominant culture, in the internet age more than ever. That's why it is important to study your own language as much as you can and learn about the sentiments, sensibilities and the epochal dicourses and arguments of your own people.

The savage comment is 100% true both sides view each other as apes who have to be brought to the light. The arrogance in play here is hugeeee. I never thought this would be applicable to language aswell that's an interesting interpretation.

Last edited:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
There is no problem with people converting to atheism. In fact do what makes you happy
If atheist proseyltise then it becomes a religion or at the very least a cult. So no Atheists cant proselytise by the own framework facilitated by atheistic thought

When giving up the religion ex muslims vow to dedicate their lifes on proving others why their decision was “right” and how “evil” islam is.
:gaasdrink:

lalayariis

Bad cop
There is no problem with people converting to atheism. In fact do what makes you happy
I think they’re discussing why people try to convert others to be religious and or not religious. I agree, people should be able to do what they want but it’s interesting discussion the motives of converting people.

Trending