Are Half-Somalis considered as "Somalis"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half Somalis are considered half Somali lol. You are what you are and it shouldn't matter if the mother or father is Somali. This reminds me of when half white/blacks only claim being black. You still are your other half :gnzbryw:

Half Somalis are considered half Somali lol. You are what you are and it shouldn't matter if the mother or father is Somali. This reminds me of when half white/blacks only claim being black. You still are your other half :gnzbryw:
As the constitutions and Clan xeer says only if your Father is Somali you are Somali

If You apply Somali passport you should bring your Clan Chief (leader) and CID (NISA ,NSS) most approve that, if Your Mother From Somalia and your Father From Jamaica you will never became real Somali citizen. even if you get the document, because you do not have Clan registration, I mean Clans know well who are their real members and sheegato

Last edited:
This is a question that has been surrounding the Somali community in the diaspora. Are Half-Somalis (Mom or Dad is Somali) considered Somali within our community? I was watching these Somali YouTubers, which included @LarryThePuntite :salute:and it further confirmed my argument. Somalis don't really accept half-Somalis.

I understand "b-b-b-b-but az long az da father have da qabiil, da children are Somali" but let's be honest, even if half-Somalis do carry a "qabiil", Somalis don't accept Half-Somalis :comeon:

No, there not Somali.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
If their father is Somali and it's not half Bantu, i think Somalis accept that but whats just my observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts