Are Gen Z cuddled ?

Depends.

Millennials who got into crypto are experiencing the same luck as Boomers who got cheap houses, high starting wages, and free university education.

Perhaps Gen Alpha is going to complain about Millennials and Gen Z for hoarding all the crypto wealth. 😂
What about slowing GDP growth? Can prosperity and income improve when GDP is growing slowly?

And also somebody young is going to inherit the old billionaires when they die so wealth is always transferred to later generations.

I think I was around 9 when I first saw one. The horror. Shit, I am getting flashbacks from it.
I remember a pakistani boy who used to play with us kids 20 years ago and he behaved girly, we didn’t know if he was a boy or girl. I once asked if he was a girl because I was confused and I was shushed to not ask. The kid was 8-9 years old. That was my first encounter these people.

Trans people got a big movement cus of the internet. if the internet didnt exist they will never be seen as a movement as some celebs saw trans trending on twitter and decided to support it as it would look good for them. but still gender dysphoria is a real thing and affects millions of people

Xaruun

VIP
I remember a pakistani boy who used to play with us kids 20 years ago and he behaved girly, we didn’t know if he was a boy or girl. I once asked if he was a girl because I was confused and I was shushed to not ask. The kid was 8-9 years old. That was my first encounter these people.
Some men are naturally feminine

Some men are naturally feminine
Yeah it seems to be something you’re born with

ive been surprised that some guys actually got married to a girl since I was certain they were not interested in girls. Some of these guys were even religious.

sheikh al nawawi was smart when he recognized that some people are born this way, Allah created them this way

Xaruun

VIP
Yeah it seems to be something you’re born with

ive been surprised that some guys actually got married to a girl since I was certain they were not interested in girls. Some of these guys were even religious.
It’s called munakkathun in islam, straight men who are naturally feminine.

Trans people got a big movement cus of the internet. if the internet didnt exist they will never be seen as a movement as some celebs saw trans trending on twitter and decided to support it as it would look good for them. but still gender dysphoria is a real thing and affects millions of people
Yeah Lots of movements get free marketing because the internet.

And some silly stuff are elevated to a national crisis levels like people are dying to have gender neutral toilets

Yeah the oldest millennial and the youngest have nothing in common, and everybody loves to badh millennials, even gen z .

millennials are the most unlucky generation , having witnessed the financial crisis, war on terror and now the pandemic
We really did get it bad from almost every angle and even now when most of us are finally ready to buy a home we’ve been priced out. Our generation was also the first one that delt with stagnant wages and low starting salaries. We get less promotions as well and the first generation where 4 year bachelor degree is almost worthless and masters became a secondary requirement. And the first generation to deal with the widespread use of online job applications that use complicated algorithms to weed out most applicants before HR ever sees your cv...etc etc.

Every generation says that about the younger generation. However, life was definitely easier for generation X and boomers. They had cheaper house prices, free university and their salaries reflected the cost of living. Therefore, I find it absurd when they say Millennials have been 'cuddled' and tbh, I can't say that about generation Z because I feel as though they have a bumpy road ahead of them.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
@Naa

I think it is like this:

Gen Alpha: 0-11
Gen Z: 12-24
Millenials: 25-38

I cannot believe that the baby generation are called generation Alpha. Makes them sound badass when really they’re gonna be more spoilt and prissy than the current gen Z (no offence gen zs reading this but you know what I mean 👀).

Apollo

VIP
I cannot believe that the baby generation are called generation Alpha. Makes them sound badass when really they’re gonna be more spoilt and prissy than the current gen Z (no offence gen zs reading this but you know what I mean 👀).

Generation Beta will follow them.

That generation will be screwed by automation and artificial intelligence and they have such a weak name.

Fun facts: In the US, millennials, gen z and baby gen make up around 50% of the population. Millennials alone make up around 20% of the population beating boomers for being the largest group! 50% of American workforce are millennials. Compare to previous generations we are have the lowest homeownership.

Apollo

VIP
Fun facts: In the US, millennials, gen z and baby gen make up around 50% of the population. Millennials alone make up around 20% of the population beating boomers for being the largest group! 50% of American workforce are millennials. Compare to previous generations we are have the lowest homeownership.

In Europe, the boomer generation is extraordinarily large.

I think immigration has boosted the size of the millennial generation in the US rather than birth rates. People tend to immigrate the most in their late 20s/early 30s.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

Wouldn’t surprise me if same for UK. Houses are so expensive here.

We can also thank the UK govt for increasing tuition fees.

In Europe, the boomer generation is extraordinarily large.

I think immigration has boosted the size of the millennial generation in the US rather than birth rates. People tend to immigrate the most in their late 20s/early 30s.
You don’t think people will adapt and thrive?

Trending

Latest posts