Are Gen Z cuddled ?

What do you expect from them? Their parents have drugged them since early childhood with assorted therapies and pills. They've also gotten a reverse mortgage on the family home leaving them with nothing to fight over.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think they have something in common. The youngest millennials remember a time before social media became extremely common. Oldest Gen Z less so.

Pretty much. I am at the very youngest of "Millennials" ('95) and do remember a time when cassettes, floppy disks, walkman, discman, DVD players, cable TV and whatnot were the shit and social media did not exist. All of this internet heavy stuff only became big when I was around my pre-teen to early teen years and even then it took a while to get as insane as it is now. Some older "Millennials" get surprised and think I'm like people born during the 2000s and wouldn't know what a VCR is, lol.

Pretty much. I am at the very youngest of "Millennials" ('95) and do remember a time when cassettes, floppy disks, walkman, discman, DVD players, cable TV and whatnot were the shit and social media did not exist. All of this internet heavy stuff only became big when I was around my pre-teen to early teen years and even then it took a while to get as insane as it is now. Some older "Millennials" get surprised and think I'm like people born during the 2000s and wouldn't know what a VCR is, lol.
Same. I remember life before Social media too. Not saying things were better than, but they were lool. There was much more happening, people were outside more and there was a clear boundary between the online world and the real one. I miss that the most.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Same. I remember life before Social media too. Not saying things were better than, but they were lool. There was much more happening, people were outside more and there was a clear boundary between the online world and the real one. I miss that the most.
Tbh rather live with the online world rn with this shit pandemic than have nothing else to do other then watching cable & play PS2 if this pandemic occurred in y'alls time :lolbron:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
why are you millennial so pressed about Gen z? :umwhat:
Its not like Gen z are doing things that millennial haven't been doing .
Let us live pls. 🙄

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Why do older generations act like we dont play outside i do every single day if it is summer or spring

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
the ironic thing is the same gen z they’re complaining about were raised by early Gen x and late millennials.

So if they have anyone to blame then it’s themselves. Their fault for putting a pc in their kids room and letting the internet raise them.

also, most people who say the future generation is weaker or whatever is just them wanting to feel superior. They have no real reasons to saying it but a false sense of superiority, you’re not better than me just because you were born a decade before me idgaf what you say.

If you think about it, millennials are the ones who ruined society. they started the lgbt movement, only reason why gen z are into it so much is because they were young and impressionable kids when it was all starting. Expose a bunch of 5-11 year olds to lgbt back in 2011 and of course a good bunch of them will be messed up in 2021.

How can you raise your little brother around stupidity and then blame him for being stupid when he grows up 🤦‍♂️

Now to make it worse the gen z are now raising the next gen under worse conditions. As much as I think the redpillers are bunch of tards coping, they’re the few people fighting against this bs.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
why are you millennial so pressed about Gen z? :umwhat:
Its not like Gen z are doing things that millennial haven't been doing .
Let us live pls. 🙄
like I said, false sense of superiority when they talk. Anything wrong with Gen Z is precisely because of millennial role models and the gen x who weren’t attentive with their kids when they’re surfing the internet being recruited into inceI movements and lgbt cults.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
the ironic thing is the same gen z they’re complaining about were raised by early Gen x and late millennials.

So if they have anyone to blame then it’s themselves. Their fault for putting a pc in their kids room and letting the internet raise them.

also, most people who say the future generation is weaker or whatever is just them wanting to feel superior. They have no real reasons to saying it but a false sense of superiority, you’re not better than me just because you were born a decade before me idgaf what you say.

If you think about it, millennials are the ones who ruined society. they started the lgbt movement, only reason why gen z are into it so much is because they were young and impressionable kids when it was all starting. Expose a bunch of 5-11 year olds to lgbt back in 2011 and of course a good bunch of them will be messed up in 2021.

How can you raise your little brother around stupidity and then blame him for being stupid when he grows up 🤦‍♂️

Now to make it worse the gen z are now raising the next gen under worse conditions. As much as I think the redpillers are bunch of tards coping, they’re the few people fighting against this bs.
like I said, false sense of superiority when they talk. Anything wrong with Gen Z is precisely because of millennial role models and the gen x who weren’t attentive with their kids when they’re surfing the internet being recruited into inceI movements and lgbt cults.
All the kids at my school are LGBTQ and they say ur transphobic if u dont date trans

Trending