Are Gen Z cuddled ?

Apollo

VIP
Boomers/X'ers said the same thing about millennials.

Millennials are going to say the same thing about Gen Z.

Gen Z are going to say the same thing about Gen Alpha.

Apollo

VIP
People still use millennial to mean ''young person'', especially boomers do this. Forgetting that the oldest millennials are now near middle age. :dead:

People still use millennial to mean ''young person'', especially boomers do this. Forgetting that the oldest millennials are now near middle age. :dead:
Yeah the oldest millennial and the youngest have nothing in common, and everybody loves to badh millennials, even gen z .

millennials are the most unlucky generation , having witnessed the financial crisis, war on terror and now the pandemic

Apollo

VIP
Yeah the oldest millennial and the youngest have nothing in common, and everybody loves to badh millennials, even gen z .

I think they have something in common. The youngest millennials remember a time before social media became extremely common. Oldest Gen Z less so.

millennials are the most unlucky generation

There will probably be more Millennial tech billionaires over Gen Z ones because of a head start. Mark Zuckerberg is an older millennial.

I think they have something in common. The youngest millennials remember a time before social media became extremely common. Oldest Gen Z less so.

There will probably be more Millennial tech billionaires over Gen Z ones because of a head start. Mark Zuckerberg is an older millennial.
You think wealth creation is slowing down?

Apollo

VIP
You think wealth creation is slowing down?

Depends.

Millennials who got into crypto are experiencing the same luck as Boomers who got cheap houses, high starting wages, and free university education.

Perhaps Gen Alpha is going to complain about Millennials and Gen Z for hoarding all the crypto wealth. 😂

Apollo

VIP
I dunno dude a lot of gen Z girls identify as bi nowadays.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Trans shit was way less common just a decade ago than now. When I was a kid I barely remember hearing about it. I think I was even totally uninformed about them.

First time I saw one (in real life) I lost my appetite for the entire day. Still remember that day.

This Trans shit was way less common just a decade ago than now. When I was a kid I barely remember hearing about it. I think I was even totally uninformed about them.

First time I saw one (in real life) I lost my appetite for the entire day. Still remember that day.
Never seen one their population is low as well so how do they have such a powerful movement? :icon e confused:

Trending