Are gamers here ?

Been a gamer since I was 4 years old. My first system was an Atari and my grandma had arcade machines that I played in her basement. I was strictly Team Sega back in the day. If Sega didn’t make TERRIBLE business decisions, they would be making consoles. The Dreamcast was a 100000 times better than Xbox.
Today I’m Sony gal. My favorite genres are platforms, JRPGS, horror, and fighting games.
My boyfriend is Team PC. He even built his own PC from scratch.

I used to make one of exes mad because I would beat them in Mortal Kombat. Had the very first one as soon as in came out. I was teasing my Nintendo fanboy cousins about their water down version. My dad purchased the guidebooks for MK1, 2, & 3 and we sparring matches . I got no mercy. Him and my cousins made me cry so many times, but I’m an immediate player on instinct

Street fighter was always better than mortal Kombat, donkey Kong racing on the 64 was also better than Mario Kart 64.

@486th President This game scared the shit out of me as a kid. It’s called Ecco the Dolphin. I begged my dad to buy it because it had a cute dolphin in it. Imagine you as a six year old playing a game that starts out like this.....

@Hanad_shanaad I played a lot of obscene video games.
Hidden gems: Eternal Champions
It was bloody, but not a MK ripoff
Cannon Strike:
It’s a multi-directional shooter arcade game released in 2000 by Psikyo and later in the same year for the Dreamcast by Capcom.

Sorry, but these are my unpopular video game opinions
1. King of Fighters got better storylines, special movies, and character design. Orochi would destroy M.Bison. Shingo would baby shake the hell out of Dan.
2.Sephiroth isn’t the best Final Fantasy villain. Kuja, Kelfka and Golbez have more interesting personalities and backstories.
3. I loathe Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Infinite.
4. American games either are the ugliest or boring character designs EVER. Ugh, it’s to be realistic....