Are faraaxs raised by single mother different than faraaxs with both parents?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I expect the usual calacaal about Somali fathers being absentees even when they're present, but the answer is unquestionably yes.

It doesn't only affect the boys, but the problems compound more in boys.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Wallahi Allahs guide who he wants ... so Allah knows the best.

But Gallo did some studies about the influence of single parenthood to their children future.

Men have more chance to end up being a gangster, committing crimes, be a deadbeat father... because they will look at men around them to emulate since they don't have a father around to teach them or look upon him.
Also, the socio-economic environment play a lot in that, being raised in a ghetto :susp:

the nuclear family is really important guys, choose wisely your spouse, make dua to protect yourself from divorce.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
yes it does from what ive seen the farax's that grow up without a father will become more resent full towards their father witch effects how he tacles any issues that he will face as he gets older but also what he thinks of him self so he will look up to the male figures around them

Last edited:
An ideal situation is two parents who love each other and are committed to raising their children. Find someone who wants to be a father, who wants to play an active role in the upbringing of their children, who actually gives a damn about them.

Having a dad just physically present, but not emotionally, mentally or financially present isn’t good. It’s actually more detrimental because the kids think that it’s normal.

This goes for all races, I know a couple of guys raised by single mothers who came out of the hood with good prospects, I know others that are in jail or dead. It depends on the involvement of said maternal figure, the odds are stacked up against some young men whether they persevere or not, only time will tell. I feel like the Father is suppose to teach the son morals and how to act in society. If you leave your kids to their own devices they might have a early grave.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you think it has an effect on boys?

YES.

Single Mother Raised Farah
  • Irresponsible
  • Not confident
  • Babies out of wed lock

Two Parent Raised Farah
  • Responsible
  • Confident
  • Family Man- he wants to do what his father did.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anyone noticed men raised by single mothers are usually effeminate?

Effeminacy is not blamed on single mother sorry. Believe me, i have a PHD in sex, sexuality, bisexuality, homosexuality

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Effeminacy is not blamed on single mother sorry. Believe me, i have a PHD in sex, sexuality, bisexuality, homosexuality
Trust me, men raised by mothers have too much feminine energy.

Every soft, emotional nigga I knew had no father or his father wasn't present much growing up.

Trending