Are diaspora seen as 2nd class

Status
Not open for further replies.
In burco there was some kids that three insults at my sister for some reason, i had to talk to them to find out why. But when i got closer, one of those midgets took out a long ass knife out of nowhere. Luckily my cusin was an officer and nobody fucked around with him, so they just took off when he came.

You have to be wary.. I've seen all sorts. People getting shanked, fights, guns getting pulled out, people asking me if I want to buy a gun.

I'm like :ohhh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I cant answer your question Zach....never went back to somalia since my childhood. I fear if i went back, i will be raped. :(

I cant answer your question Zach....never went back to somalia since my childhood. I fear if i went back, i will be raped. :(

Lol.. What part of somalia did you grow up. You might be traumatised by something you heard or seen

Rape is an issue, not gonna lie. I've not seen it but I remember overhearing a bus driver saying he arrested a male passenger due to him sexually assaulting another female passenger.

But apparently they just wed rapist to their victims. Also SL they've actually brought sentencing for it.

Yes hadrawi is from burco. ilka case your right is from their source of water. Even hargeisa people had it, its from the chemicals in the tap water. Its got too much fluoride or something and it's not properly filtered. The water is quit poor back home.

Those rural cities are gonna grow quit fast. My family are orginally from those rural cities just outside of hargeisa, what ones was a miyii. But now their slowly turning into cities. If your to invest in land those areas are ideal. Land is still fairly decent price and its bit more rural then hargeisa.

But its going to expand. Can you imagine the last time I came hargeisa 04. It was literally few houses were my family stayed. When I returned its the busiest suuq and land is the highest its been.
Yes, you're right. When you mentioned water i remember the water shotages in hargeisa, i remebmber water supply trucks driving in to the city in a long line. Have they fixed that problem or? Yes, im going to look for those villages next time i visit, maybe im gonn find a sweet place chill. Both my uncle and aunt lived in a nice place in hargeisa, i don't remember the name, but it was in a hill somewhere high.
You have to be wary.. I've seen all sorts. People getting shanked, fights, guns getting pulled out, people asking me if I want to buy a gun.

I'm like :ohhh:
Wow. You've seen som shit. I remember we had a gun in the bedroom for safety. But you were out in the jungle i see :denzelnigga:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol.. What part of somalia did you grow up. You might be traumatised by something you heard or seen

Rape is an issue, not gonna lie. I've not seen it but I remember overhearing a bus driver saying he arrested a male passenger due to him sexually assaulting another female passenger.

But apparently they just wed rapist to their victims. Also SL they've actually brought sentencing for it.

Zach

Is that your low key way of asking my qabil? What part of Somalia am i from? Didnt i see u making a thread about how Somalis asking your qabil the first question they ask?

Zach

Is that your low key way of asking my qabil? What part of Somalia am i from? Didnt i see u making a thread about how Somalis asking your qabil the first question they ask?

Not fussed with the qabil. But just interested why you never returned to your native country. It would be nice to see your perspective as you actually lived back home

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not fussed with the qabil. But just interested why you never returned to your native country. It would be nice to see your perspective as you actually lived back home

Zach

I went to Mombasa Kenya in 2010. It was boring and dull. I was mostly with Somali Kenyans and they seem pretty much primitive and backwards. Life is relaxed . The food was good. The heat was intolerable though. We have houses in Burco, Hargeisa and Kismayo. So i have my pick of where i want to go. :)

Yes, you're right. When you mentioned water i remember the water shotages in hargeisa, i remebmber water supply trucks driving in to the city in a long line. Have they fixed that problem or? Yes, im going to look for those villages next time i visit, maybe im gonn find a sweet place chill. Both my uncle and aunt lived in a nice place in hargeisa, i don't remember the name, but it was in a hill somewhere high.

Wow. You've seen som shit. I remember we had a gun in the bedroom for safety. But you were out in the jungle i see :denzelnigga:

Yeah water is still crap, they had some water shortage issues in some areas. Even the area I stayed hargeisa they had the issue but think they sorted it out.

The area your describing sounds like new hargeisa. Could you see the naaso hablood up close?

I defo reccomend get land just outside hargeisa. Areas like abaarso.. It's like 20 mins drive into hargeisa.

Lol I went out their with the mindset of let the journey take you to were ever it leads. Lol not gonna lie i put my self in danger few occasions. But other then that it had a lot more ups.

Zach

I went to Mombasa Kenya in 2010. It was boring and dull. I was mostly with Somali Kenyans and they seem pretty much primitive and backwards. Life is relaxed . The food was good. The heat was intolerable though. We have houses in Burco, Hargeisa and Kismayo. So i have my pick of where i want to go. :)

Thats nice. I've not seen Kenya, but apparently its the busy. Lol people back in Africa are all kind of backwards lol. But your lucky to be able to visit these places.

Not gonna lie I miss the Kenyan khat. They used to sell it in London.

Did they treat you different when you go Kenya. Even other locals.

World

VIP
That’s good.

Why shouldn’t they look down upon western Somalis? We are qashin who lost our deen and culture.

Yeah water is still crap, they had some water shortage issues in some areas. Even the area I stayed hargeisa they had the issue but think they sorted it out.

The area your describing sounds like new hargeisa. Could you see the naaso hablood up close?

I defo reccomend get land just outside hargeisa. Areas like abaarso.. It's like 20 mins drive into hargeisa.

Lol I went out their with the mindset of let the journey take you to were ever it leads. Lol not gonna lie i put my self in danger few occasions. But other then that it had a lot more ups.

Yes, they must have done something about it. My memories are abit hazy, but i think naaso hablood was up close behind the hill. We had to take the buss down a hill to the city, i remember.

That place looks lit, im going to bookmark and scout the area when i go there.

I know, sometimes high risk gives you high rewards and for that to happen you have to let go of control sometimes.

I remember my cousin took me and my brother out of the city to a nice quiet restaurant where you could play table tennis and such, have you been there?

I remember i ate a plastic looking old burger at a shop in the city. I had stomach issues, crazy shuban, i had to run to someplace to convert dollars into small curency and run to the outside toilets and pay the guy standing outside money to take a shit. Man that was a bad expirience. It was a hole on the ground so i had to squat like crazy for 30 minutes with no toilet paper or water. That was a crazy experience. Moral to the story is to never eat plastic looking burger in hargeisa.

Last edited:
That’s good.

Why shouldn’t they look down upon western Somalis? We are qashin who lost our deen and culture.

OK firstly most qurbo joog are in neighbouring countries so not all gurbo joog are western. If you've been back home you'll also realise even the people there are not all or ultra cultured or religious.

Obviously their are a few people who think they go their and bring qashin mentality but not all qurbo joog are like that. Theirs a lot of qurbo joog who open businesses, schools, restaurant and hotels.

Also a lot of qurbojoog have already lived back home so not like their not familiar with thw daqan. But theirs a minority who are born in the UK or USA. That live like their xaar don't stink and go their and go crazy.

Yes, they must have done something about it. My memories are abit hazy, but i think naaso hablood was up close behind the hill. We had to take the buss down a hill to the city, i remember.

That place looks lit, im going to bookmark and scout the area when i go there.

I know, sometimes high risk gives you high rewards and for that to happen you have to let go of control sometimes.

I remember my cousin took me and my brother out of the city to a nice quiet restaurant where you could play table tennis and such, have you been there?

I remember i ate a plastic looking old burger at a shop in the city. I had stomach issues, crazy shuban, i had to run to someplace to convert dollars into small curency and run to the outside toilets and pay the guy standing outside money to take a shit. Man that was a bad expirience. It was a hole on the ground so i had to squat like crazy for 30 minutes with no toilet paper or water. That was a crazy experience. Moral to the story is to never eat plastic looking burger in hargeisa.

Thats probably boqol iyo koontonka in that case. You can walk up too nasoo hablood.

Do you know the name of it. Part of why I wanted to go back home and see new things is because theirs not much else to waste time other then khat. Plus it's nice to be able to see the other side..yeah the burgers are dodgy lol and they serve it up with caano vimto which is equivalent to milkshake.

Thats probably boqol iyo koontonka in that case. You can walk up too nasoo hablood.

Do you know the name of it. Part of why I wanted to go back home and see new things is because theirs not much else to waste time other then khat. Plus it's nice to be able to see the other side..yeah the burgers are dodgy lol and they serve it up with caano vimto which is equivalent to milkshake.
caano vimto!?!?:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
What is this somali obsession with vimto? Oh, wait, i have one here too...
But on the real though, caano vimot and plastic burger combination is scary.

I don't remember any of the names, but the places were worth checking. Im going take real documentation next time im there. And also find out what people needs are, find a solution, and capitalise on it. I've always wantet to start some type of enterprise there, my uncle became an architect and moved there few years back, now he is working for the government and designs houses day and night and is doing well for himself. There is a large demand in all aspects in groing developing nations, so one soluion to such demand may be lucrative. But first i think im going to start something here and accumulate enough capital to invest in good projects there. The world is full of opportunities man.:duck:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I was there this summer water shortage is still the same you its ridicilous really

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
OK firstly most qurbo joog are in neighbouring countries so not all gurbo joog are western. If you've been back home you'll also realise even the people there are not all or ultra cultured or religious.

Obviously their are a few people who think they go their and bring qashin mentality but not all qurbo joog are like that. Theirs a lot of qurbo joog who open businesses, schools, restaurant and hotels.

Also a lot of qurbojoog have already lived back home so not like their not familiar with thw daqan. But theirs a minority who are born in the UK or USA. That live like their xaar don't stink and go their and go crazy.

Not to mention the millions qurbo jog have sent back home to relatives thats why dahabshiil are making a killing

caano vimto!?!?:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
What is this somali obsession with vimto? Oh, wait, i have one here too...
But on the real though, caano vimot and plastic burger combination is scary.

I don't remember any of the names, but the places were worth checking. Im going take real documentation next time im there. And also find out what people needs are, find a solution, and capitalise on it. I've always wantet to start some type of enterprise there, my uncle became an architect and moved there few years back, now he is working for the government and designs houses day and night and is doing well for himself. There is a large demand in all aspects in groing developing nations, so one soluion to such demand may be lucrative. But first i think im going to start something here and accumulate enough capital to invest in good projects there. The world is full of opportunities man.:duck:

LOL at finding vimto. Walahi it didn't even taste too bad. Even the plastic burgers are alright when their freshly made but most of the time not great for our immune system and been there for over a day.

They have the best hiliib geyl in suuqa hoose and caano geyl also freshly poured. Yeah not many architects in the past, there was 1 guy in the early 2000, now several guys who profiting from it.

Theirs a lot of opportunities back home. You need to go out there and see what's missing. I met a guy their from UK with flower company who does well. It's a simple idea but.its working for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts