Are certain facial features more attractive than others?

Are some features objectively more beautiful than others?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is human beauty objective? I think we all can recognize a beautiful person when we see one, even if we say they're not our preferred type.

I found this off Wikipedia:

"Facial symmetry has been shown to be considered attractive in women, and men have been found to prefer full lips, high forehead, broad face, small chin, small nose, short and narrow jaw, high cheekbones, clear and smooth skin, and wide-set eyes."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Facial symmetry is important, but it seems like certain racial features are not as attractive as others.
220px-Jessica_Alba_Face_Proportions.png

Do you guys think beauty is subjective, or are some features more beautiful than others?

Last edited:
For example, indhoyar eyes vs. normal ones:
hqdefault.jpg

me12197963-beautiful-dark-eyes-ukraine-hd-a0032.jpg

I think we can objectively say that indhoyar eyes make them look less attentive and gives a more sleepy look.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is human beauty objective? I think we all can recognize a beautiful person when we see one, even if we say they're not out preferred type.

I found this off Wikipedia:

"Facial symmetry has been shown to be considered attractive in women, and men have been found to prefer full lips, high forehead, broad face, small chin, small nose, short and narrow jaw, high cheekbones, clear and smooth skin, and wide-set eyes."

Somalis seem to mostly fit under this definition of beauty.
:siilaanyosmile:

Facial symmetry is important, but it seems like certain racial features are not as attractive as others.
220px-Jessica_Alba_Face_Proportions.png

Do you guys think beauty is subjective, or are some features more beautiful than others?

"and men have been found to prefer full lips, high forehead, broad face, small chin, small nose, short and narrow jaw, high cheekbones, clear and smooth skin, and wide-set eyes.""

U have described abgaal beauty looool especially the small chin, small nose, and narrow jaw loool

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

"and men have been found to prefer full lips, high forehead, broad face, small chin, small nose, short and narrow jaw, high cheekbones, clear and smooth skin, and wide-set eyes.""

U have described abgaal beauty looool especially the small chin, small nose, and narrow jaw loool

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
Who ever knew Basra was qabilist

I will firmly say that "Caucasoid" looking features are the most beautiful. Black and Asian looks are not as objectively attractive. That's why you see the highest self-hatred in indhoyar and madow populations. They don't usually possess these prized features commonly found in cadaans, Middle Easterners, Horn Africans, and some South Asians.

I will firmly say that "Caucasoid" looking features are the most beautiful. Black and Asian looks are not as objectively attractive. That's why you see the highest self-hatred in indhoyar and madow populations. They don't usually possess these prized features commonly found in cadaans, Middle Easterners, Horn Africans, and some South Asians.
I don't think so tbh. This AA girl is really pretty, and she doesn't have Caucasian features. She looks better than most white models
She also has Somali hair :hmm:

Last edited:

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
Are you Abgaal Basra?

Tukraq

VIP
I don't think so tbh. This AA girl is really pretty, and she doesn't have Caucasian features. She looks better than most white models
She also has Somali hair :hmm:
She has European ancestry in her aa’s Are at least 25% Caucasiod that’s why the look different from their west African counterparts

Not really.

In general highly symmetrical faces are deemed the most attractive, doesn’t really matter about specific facial features.

Besides thin noses, what features do Somalis share with cadaans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts