Are black women insecure?

Zooomali women are fat hippos consider yourself lucky we're loyal
Also black women>somali

drake woahh.gif

You're such a hater. Black women are the only women on this planet to give you some play, that's why you always run after transgenders or Mexican hoes.
Am baby face life has always been easy for me:pachah1:
Somali female are the 2nd most group I attract:dead:

southside

Hiiraan
black women are very gorgeous and attractive mashallah and the reason some black women feel hurt over their black men dating non black women is because the media has constantly been pushing the notion that anything furthest from black is more beautiful which couldnt be further from the truth, plus many black men in america unfortunately are either incarcerated or homosexual leaving the availability of black men for black women to be pretty low, plus black americans are already a small minority in america and have to compete with the minority of non black women in america who like black men, add up all the non black women of every community in the US looking for a black partner and you'll see how many non black women that black women have to compete with for the very few black men that are already available

black women are very gorgeous and attractive mashallah and the reason some black women feel hurt over their black men dating non black women is because the media has constantly been pushing the notion that anything furthest from black is more beautiful which couldnt be further from the truth, plus many black men in america unfortunately are either incarcerated or homosexual leaving the availability of black men for black women to be pretty low, plus black americans are already a small minority in america and have to compete with the minority of non black women in america who like black men, add up all the non black women of every community in the US looking for a black partner and you'll see how many non black women that black women have to compete with for the very few black men that are already available
Black women are not gorgeous dont lie.

African women straight from West Africa are the least attractive in the world.
West African women are x100 more attractive than AA women. White slave owner admixture makes them less attractive imo. Plus generally, their culture and attitudes are toxic!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was minding my own business, walking to Sephora. As I got out of my car, I saw a black man and a black woman arguing, while a white woman was pulling the black man away. Me being nosey, I took my sweet time feeding the parking meter. The black woman got more angry by the second while the black man kept laughing at her and taunting her. To my relief I saw a Faraax who witnessed everything, I asked him afsomali what happened and he said, the black man and his white girlfriend were feeding the meter, when the black woman crossed the street to harass them, she called him a house n*gga because he has a white woman with him.

I shook my head in disbelief and went to my destination.

My question is, why do black women care what black men date? Who they sleep with?

Alot of these corny posters are from Europe there opinion on AA affairs should be taken with grain of salt :mjpls:
@Reiko

I think the so called “white woman” was you, is Raheem better looking than @Starscream ?
Who tf is raheem:mindblown:

southside

Hiiraan
Those are their top 1%. And even still they look like average xalimos. No wonder they hate Somali women so much.
how can you say that they hate our xalimos? the ones ive encountered always has nice things to say about them, also ive seen way more attractive black sisters irl

Trending