Are black women insecure?

they're very beautiful women
cf0dd88d4da878b8e58bb0c63d3dce9d.jpg

shutterstock_136597805.jpg

Raven-Tracy-Nude-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-96.jpg

457858472_master.jpg

d269f44259485f86efddd0eae3a38e60--black-braided-hairstyles-braid-hairstyles.jpg

16gj42g.jpg
Yh let's post themost mixed-mulato-light skin-straight-nosed having ass black women we can find to push out narrative.
:mahubowtf:

I was minding my own business, walking to Sephora. As I got out of my car, I saw a black man and a black woman arguing, while a white woman was pulling the black man away. Me being nosey, I took my sweet time feeding the parking meter. The black woman got more angry by the second while the black man kept laughing at her and taunting her. To my relief I saw a Faraax who witnessed everything, I asked him afsomali what happened and he said, the black man and his white girlfriend were feeding the meter, when the black woman crossed the street to harass them, she called him a house n*gga because he has a white woman with him.

I shook my head in disbelief and went to my destination.

My question is, why do black women care what black men date? Who they sleep with?

Its different in Canada tho those couples here are super weird and always think you have a problem with them, Ive had occasions where ill just be walking and minding my own buisness and these black guys will purposfully stare at me to see if I have a problem. There was one weird ass guy who kept walking slow and staring at me while holding his white girlfriends hand, its so weird like we arent even the same ethnic group and I have a hijab on, why is that my problem?
clear.png
:ayaanswag: I had another time where I was just walking and met eyes with this caadan lady and immedietly she clung onto her maadow boyfriend lol he was looking at her confused.

oof imagine begging for a black guy to like you
susp.png
if I was an AA woman and AA men were dating out like that, I'd just do the same lol. The only reason why I stick with Somali men (even though I talk alot of shit on here) is because I know im always first priority, if he chooses ajnabi over somali 99% of the time theyre super weird anyway and its probably best they're rooted out. Im almost 100% sure if more abdi's start marrying out (which they are) Somali women will start to do the same.

I was minding my own business, walking to Sephora. As I got out of my car, I saw a black man and a black woman arguing, while a white woman was pulling the black man away. Me being nosey, I took my sweet time feeding the parking meter. The black woman got more angry by the second while the black man kept laughing at her and taunting her. To my relief I saw a Faraax who witnessed everything, I asked him afsomali what happened and he said, the black man and his white girlfriend were feeding the meter, when the black woman crossed the street to harass them, she called him a house n*gga because he has a white woman with him.

I shook my head in disbelief and went to my destination.

My question is, why do black women care what black men date? Who they sleep with?
Black women have been insecure since the 1990s when black men decide to date and begin families with women of different races. Black women see that they have ranked low on the sexual market value compared to latino or white women. Also due to narrow mindedness they rarely get into relationships with men who aren't black.

A week ago while on my break I saw a black man on a date with his Chinese or Korean girlfriend my co worker a black women told me she was disgusted to see a black "king" dating a women from a different ethnicity. When I asked her why she said "people should stay with their own people." I didn't confront her as I knew she had a short temper and didn't want to be hit by the wrath of an angry black women.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They black none Somali guys I'm friends with come from good families, respect women, educated and never been trouble law, they own there own home, cars have successfully business or careers.

One thing they all do is reject educated good looking black women since they are so few of these guys then go they go for average white, asian women and black women that are mixed.

Watching that made me feel bad for them and I can't imagine how they will feel

Lastly, most of the guys were geeks like me when they were young(mosts still are today and it's how we all met) and start find success with women in their 20s so I can understand these guys are this way

Its different in Canada tho those couples here are super weird and always think you have a problem with them, Ive had occasions where ill just be walking and minding my own buisness and these black guys will purposfully stare at me to see if I have a problem. There was one weird ass guy who kept walking slow and staring at me while holding his white girlfriends hand, its so weird like we arent even the same ethnic group and I have a hijab on, why is that my problem?
clear.png
:ayaanswag: I had another time where I was just walking and met eyes with this caadan lady and immedietly she clung onto her maadow boyfriend lol he was looking at her confused.

oof imagine begging for a black guy to like you
susp.png
if I was an AA woman and AA men were dating out like that, I'd just do the same lol. The only reason why I stick with Somali men (even though I talk alot of shit on here) is because I know im always first priority, if he chooses ajnabi over somali 99% of the time theyre super weird anyway and its probably best they're rooted out. Im almost 100% sure if more abdi's start marrying out (which they are) Somali women will start to do the same.
Omg I feel you. Black guys with white chicks the guy gets nervous around me. Like one bumped into super apologetic. I’m just like it’s okay things happen. They probably think I’ll judge them. When honestly I don’t care I like seeing happy couples.