Are black women insecure?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I was minding my own business, walking to Sephora. As I got out of my car, I saw a black man and a black woman arguing, while a white woman was pulling the black man away. Me being nosey, I took my sweet time feeding the parking meter. The black woman got more angry by the second while the black man kept laughing at her and taunting her. To my relief I saw a Faraax who witnessed everything, I asked him afsomali what happened and he said, the black man and his white girlfriend were feeding the meter, when the black woman crossed the street to harass them, she called him a house n*gga because he has a white woman with him.

I shook my head in disbelief and went to my destination.

My question is, why do black women care what black men date? Who they sleep with?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont agree either but that is how they are viewed. For women being deemed beautiful is important. They are not viewed as such by most which causes insecurity and bitterness. It’s best to ignore societies standards and have some confidence regardless.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I witnessed the same thing with my AA friends older brother :francis: this happened at a mall and his gf is puerto rican and 2 black women were giving him a bunch of death stares and stank faces, when he asked them why they were giving him those faces they started spazzing and cussing him tf out calling him a self hater and too lame to get a black woman :wow:they were bouta jump the puerto rican gf for stepping in but me and some bystanders helped defuse the whole thing

Its of there own making, the powers that be used them as pawns to destroy a large percentage of black families through them and it continues until this day..

Stereotypes never materialise out of thin air, they exist for good reason's, especially the types that are found within the same race.

They are just reaping what there own hands have sown.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I was minding my own business, walking to Sephora. As I got out of my car, I saw a black man and a black woman arguing, while a white woman was pulling the black man away. Me being nosey, I took my sweet time feeding the parking meter. The black woman got more angry by the second while the black man kept laughing at her and taunting her. To my relief I saw a Faraax who witnessed everything, I asked him afsomali what happened and he said, the black man and his white girlfriend were feeding the meter, when the black woman crossed the street to harass them, she called him a house n*gga because he has a white woman with him.

My question is, why do black women care what black men date? Who they sleep with?

@Reiko @911 @Kanini you are all wrong black men are the most insecure and therefor deemed by the rest of the world as less desired than black women, black women are associated with strength, perseverance, pride, especially when their beautiful.

However black men are viewd as lazy, hedonistic, imbeciles, who basically think about their whims and short term self gratifiying desires and therefor are the same men who don't really make/create anything beyond entertainment and sport whether its music, movies, tv, etc,

which the overwhelming majority is owned not by them but by white men most of which are jews, so that proves if anything that these guys are inherently interior to their nefertiti's as the world see's black women as a high value commodity thats when their thriving & are the embodiment of queens and black men as expendable and discarded sadly.

Because of the prison industrial complex and killings due to black on black crime including gang bangin & other violent petty crimes, etc or as tools for the development of others particularly white women girlfriends/wifes that they inevitably end up leaving for whatever reason & owing alimony too.

If you don't believe me then what do you think those black guys who are on the Kardashians exist for? If not for being tools,basically black men have been and are continuing to be white men's es sadly in addition to which, is just adding insult to injury imo.

Now having to tolerate being cuckolded by white men because of black women's swirling which is basically like white men implying you not only work for us because we own and profit from everything you make but we'll also take your women too black guys are always getting punk'd by white men kkkkkkkkkkkkk

How are we Somalis any different? The amount of times, I’ve been called names and asked this very same question by Halimas is mind boggling and Farah’s getting triggered by the sight of a Halima with a non Somali guy is legendary. Somethings need to be said privately. This is one of them.

You just made this story up stop looking for attention :mahubowtf:

Trending

Latest posts