are black american’s langaab?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

12%??? damn, they’re losing numbers lmao.

imagine if there was a census like this in Somalia for qabiil lol, that’d be funny.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nah that gay shit is getting to them and whites, looks like their will be an asian and hispanic take over 💀

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nah that gay shit is getting to them and whites, looks like their will be an asian and hispanic take over 💀
idk why asian and others is grouped together. The reason why others is increased is most likely due to biracials and other mixed people.

Asians should be in their own specific group.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
A lot of mixed hispanics claim to be White on the census, even those who look like Native Americans. I don't trust the population numbers for 'White'.
but “white” has went down and has been going down every census. Even if they’re being stat padded it’s still not helping much.

Mozart

You need people like me
474 abortions per 1000 live births lol that’s insane

3DF21A61-4AE7-4922-ADB9-4E7B9C68F024.jpeg

I don't know how accurate this thing is , it's based on how people view themselves, for an example ME and North Africans are considered white , and also some Hispanics claim white like @Pwyneth Galtrow mentioned, and even some biracials especially the half-Asians and half Hispanics .

Also a lot of the men are incarcerated and they kill each other more than any race. Despite the small number they make up the majority of prisons and gun violence.

Also overrepresented in abortions and they fight for immigration which is mostly Mexican who overtook them and will identify as white.

It's looking real bleak for blacks.

Apollo

VIP
Their numbers have always been around 12-14% of the States

You may perceive their numbers are bigger than this as AAs are concentrated in cities.

A lot of mixed hispanics claim to be White on the census, even those who look like Native Americans. I don't trust the population numbers for 'White'.
Btw Hispanic or Latino isn't a race is just a term for people speaking Spanish or Portuguese languages for example Argentinians who are mostly Italians/Spanish descendants are considered Latinos in South America it's just Americans complicating things and classifying brown mixed mestizos from Latin America as a race