are black american’s langaab?

AA's have over 10000 elected officials in various forms of government (federal, state, and local), they're still unable to right the ship.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Fertility rates are dropping all over the Western world. Remember AAs are a Western population, not like Africans. They have Western culture.

America's population is only rising through immigration. Mainly from Latin America, Asia, and to a lesser extent Mideast and Africa.
Even the African birthrate speed is dropping, they aren't increasing at the same speed

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Somalis and Sudanese are part of "White" cuz of Arab identity bring classified as Caucasian people in the US :pachah1:
black americans are a minority but people feel they are larger than they are because of being concentrated in certain gobols.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshot 2021-08-13 at 7.26.19 AM.png

Even the African birthrate speed is dropping, they aren't increasing at the same speed
It is decreasing on the high amount it is increasing in a very gradual manner. Still, based on projections, Africa will settle quite well in the world population demographics and take a significant portion looking forward.

Apollo

VIP

Check this vid out (timestamped), Japanese guy asks Japanese people about the percentage of blacks in America. Lol, they mostly think 40%.

People also think Europe is massively Muslim, despite being sub-10% Muslim for most countries. Perceptions are weird.

Check this vid out (timestamped), Japanese guy asks Japanese people about the percentage of blacks in America. Lol, they mostly think 40%.

People also think Europe is massively Muslim, despite being sub-10% Muslim for most countries. Perceptions are weird.

African Americans are very influential both socially and culturally, lol.

Forget the USA, the Blacks in Argentina only account for 0.37% of the total population. In the past, the Blacks had a much a larger share of the nation's population and now ~97% of the country's population is European mainly due to the huge waves of European immigration in the late 19th century & early 20th century.

Apollo

VIP
Forget the USA, the Blacks in Argentina only account for 0.37% of the total population. In the past, the Blacks had a much a larger presence in the country and now ~97% of country's population is European mainly due to the huge waves of European immigration in the late 19th century & early 20th century.

They had a big wave of immigration in the 1800s from Italy. This totally changed the colonial demographics.

On 23andMe I got a mostly Italian but 12% Somali woman as a distant cousin who lives in Argentina, lol.

They had a big wave of immigration in the 1800s from Italy. This totally changed the colonial demographics.

On 23andMe I got a mostly Italian but 12% Somali woman as a distant cousin who lives in Argentina, lol.
The Spanish region of Galicia was also a huge source of European immigrants to Argentina.

Argentina is jokingly viewed as an Italian child that attended a Spanish school. Much like how the Germans are to the USA. Funnily, the Italians claimed they won 2 football tournaments, the Euros and the Copa América.

lol , I think most outsiders overestimate the black population in America due to the huge presence and impact they have on pop culture and hip hop , they know little about suburban and rural America where most whites reside , they only see the big cities full of madow .

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

I got the impression that most Japanese are ignorant about the outside world. and this confirm it

Brazil had policies of incentivizing Europeans to come to Brazil to make the country more White, the demographic was considerably Black in those days.

Japanese are too fragile and delusional :pachah1:
I was watching YouTube videos about them visiting Paris and getting shocked.
Paris syndrome .

"The syndrome is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, and hostility from others),[1] derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting."

:deadrose:

A lot of mixed hispanics claim to be White on the census, even those who look like Native Americans. I don't trust the population numbers for 'White'.

Yep even ones who Mexico are considered indios meaning native who are discriminated against in Mexico come here and check white so that number is wrong I think Hispanics are at least 30 percent of America.

Japanese are too fragile and delusional :pachah1:
I was watching YouTube videos about them visiting Paris and getting shocked.
Paris syndrome .

"The syndrome is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, and hostility from others),[1] derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting."

:deadrose:

a centry ago france was in west africa, now west africa is in france.

To make it to adult stage as black have many risk to it.

which one is closed to black kid life:

there is a chance,
you can be abort it. you can die astray bullet as a kid. you can be arrested end up in juvennile in school. you can end up in prison. you dont have good history so you join a gang. where there is probablity to die from gang violence. you can be killed by cops. you can overdose on drug.

or

you come from middle class family from good safe black neighborhood. go to college finish. find your self a partner and settle down.