are bantus a security problem?

Ok so you're saying you're in a city back home. And, you're dealing with these bantus hated by everyone in your city. Your city must be in the south. I can tell you this: if there is a war against bantus waged by AfMaxaaTidhi speaking clans, don't count on northern clans. I've never met bantus in the north. None of the northern clans are agitating for genocide against Goshas or any minority ethnic groups. I suspect HG, Majeerteenia, MX, Xawaadle, and many southern clans will sit out that war.
So, there is no "us" that includes bantu haters like you and a large majority of clans while excluding bantus. Atleast, not politically. Not in a battle against bantus.
There might be "us" the citizens of the republic, including bantus; and, "us" the Muslims including bantus. Also, "us" all humans

Ok so you're saying you're in a city back home. And, you're dealing with these bantus hated by everyone in your city. Your city must be in the south. I can tell you this: if there is a war against bantus waged by AfMaxaaTidhi speaking clans, don't count on northern clans. I've never met bantus in the north. None of the northern clans are agitating for genocide against Goshas or any minority ethnic groups. I suspect HG, Majeerteenia, MX, Xawaadle, and many southern clans will sit out that war.
So, there is no "us" that includes bantu haters like you and a large majority of clans while excluding bantus. Atleast, not politically. Not in a battle against bantus.
There might be "us" the citizens of the republic, including bantus; and, "us" the Muslims including bantus. Also, "us" all humans

I live in north actually very north of Somalia and we have here every somali clans majority are daarood but u can find Hawiye, raxweyn, tumaal, isaaq etc. And Madow aka bantus. And we all hate them and actually for some reason people from isaaq clans hate them most because usually isaaqs are very bro somali and they are very proud of that. They are very disturb when they see bantus who dont act like somalis and dont speak proper somali.

So yeah we dont want to kill them we want them out and im very happy to see that numbers of Madows are declining, or i dont see them so much. Maybe they understand to go home and leave us. I dont know why u defending them so much but they are invanding our country and changing demographics. Remember Somalia is the only place where all somalis can live and call home, even if we have some clan issues but usually we love and respect each others. Like i say even here people from all clans just spend time and sit outside of biibitos and talking politics and sports and hanging around so no problems. U dont see bantus with them or if u see they are usually servants.

But we have new problem here now Oromos and amharas... that is another story.....

I get it now. You're just complaining about newcomers from Qoti, Bantus, and other ethnic groups in your clan's traditional territory. I thought you were inciting a WAR against bantus in their traditional territories. If you've got a problem with any outsiders from other clans and ethnic groups, deport them for doing wrong whatever they did wrong. Every clan pretty much has their own deegaan in the North.
PS the bantus learned to mispronoubce AfMaxaaTidhi from southers. They're broken AfMaxaaTidhi was acquired but it's worse because they weren't native speakers. Still... all y'all southerners have a problem with wirds like baDHi and baRi. baRi is east. what is baDHi?

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I get it now. You're just complaining about newcomers from Qoti, Bantus, and other ethnic groups in your clan's traditional territory. I thought you were inciting a WAR against bantus in their traditional territories. If you've got a problem with any outsiders from other clans and ethnic groups, deport them for doing wrong whatever they did wrong. Every clan pretty much has their own deegaan in the North.
PS the bantus learned to mispronoubce AfMaxaaTidhi from southers. They're broken AfMaxaaTidhi was acquired but it's worse because they weren't native speakers. Still... all y'all southerners have a problem with wirds like baDHi and baRi. baRi is east. what is baDHi?
He is a puntlander, his only problem is living the luxury life. No wars, no conflicts. Except those the puntlanders have created themselves. I understand his hate for non-Somali bantus, but adding them to the same line as Somali bantus is wrong. People who have lived centuries upon centuries in Somalia. Its just plain and simply immoral to kick them out, and take their land. I believe this @m.j4som is a mentally deranged person. He has the same traits as a trump supporter: Dumb, ignorant and emotionally unstable.

I just remembered, statistically speaking 3/10 of the human population have cognitivity problems. So he is most likely the unfortunate ones :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

I thought Islamic teachings made people more righteous. Looking at this Jahil, he hasnt gained anything from the Islamic teachings.

:jcoleno::snoop::snoop:

He is a puntlander, his only problem is living the luxury life. No wars, no conflicts. Except those the puntlanders have created themselves. I understand his hate for non-Somali bantus, but adding them to the same line as Somali bantus is wrong. People who have lived centuries upon centuries in Somalia. Its just plain and simply immoral to kick them out, and take their land. I believe this @m.j4som is a mentally deranged person. He has the same traits as a trump supporter: Dumb, ignorant and emotionally unstable.

I just remembered, statistically speaking 3/10 of the human population have cognitivity problems. So he is most likely the unfortunate ones :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

I thought Islamic teachings made people more righteous. Looking at this Jahil, he hasnt gained anything from the Islamic teachings.

Let's keep it civil. Waxaan idhi qofki la kulma dhibaato ka soo gaadhay bantu ama xumaan ka dareema dhinaca bantu ama qolo kalee, waa arrun u dhaxaysa isaga iyo qabiilkiisa iyo martida bantuuda ama qoti ama qabiilkalle eh. Doonimayno hanjabaad iyo isku dir iyo CUNSURINIMO ku beegan bantu. Bantu waa muwadiniin muslim sida qabiilada kale

Somalia is not their land. Im ethnonationalist like most of the people here and is not wrong. And Madow is Madow they have no right to be here. But guys u can stay europe or wherever u are dont come back because most of us here dont welcome weak people like u who are ready to sell their country. Im very happy that we have here our own jim crow laws.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Maybe if you people gave them rights and actual say in your fucking government instead of making them a .5 they would not be joining Al Shabab in drones.

Maybe if you people gave them rights and actual say in your fucking government instead of making them a .5 they would not be joining Al Shabab in drones.
member: 11149"]Somalia is not their land. Im ethnonationalist like most of the people here and is not wrong. And Madow is Madow they have no right to be here. But guys u can stay europe or wherever u are dont come back because most of us here dont welcome weak people like u who are ready to sell their country. Im very happy that we have here our own jim crow laws.[/QUOTE]
Have your jim crow system between you and bantus on your clan's territory if you can convince Majeerteen that Jereerwayne is a bigger threat than HG. Btw I think the terrorists in Galgala mountains are from the Dhabarmacaan clan. Have there been any bantus terrorists in Bari? That would explain why I expect the noble people of Majeerternia to not get sidetracked into attacking innocent bantu refugee guests

Exactly. These niggas are being oppressed then international terrorists promise to help them fight oppressive clan militias wearing SNA uniforms. Maleeshiyaad beeleed baa soo xidho shaadka ciidhanka qaranka. Yaa argagaxisada bilaabay