are bantus a security problem?

Som

VIP
https://www.kismaayo24.com/sirdoonka-maamulka-jubbaland-oo-gacanta-ku-dhigay-xubno-katirsan/

here is a picture of 8 al shabaab fighters in kismaayo. 6 of them are bantu and only 2 Somali

sirdoonka-maamulka-jubbaland-oo-gacanta-ku-dhigay-xubno-katirsan

Shabaab-lagu-soo-bandhigay-Kismaayo.jpg

compare that to the demographics of bantus in jubbaland, they are overly represented in al shabaab.

picture = https://www.halqaran.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Shabaab-lagu-soo-bandhigay-Kismaayo.jpg

First of all jubbaland has a lot of bantus, if the total percentage of bantus in somalia (including S/land)is 10-15% then Jubbaland and Shabeelaha could have at least 30% maybe even more since bantus are concentrated in the south. Bantus are just like other clans who joined alshaydan, making this a bantu problem is a symptom of the attitude that destroyed somalis.
We ethnic somalis always blame others for our problems, we blame other clans , other countries and other ethnicities.
Who are the chiefs of al shaydan? Ethnic somalis.
Who are the ones who destroyed Somalia in 1991? Ethnic somalis.
Who are the ones who can't get their shit together after 30 years of civil war? Ethnic Somalis
Bantus are just like any other clan in somalia some of them are bad and some of them are good, plus they are extremely poor so they are more likely to join extremist organizations

First of all jubbaland has a lot of bantus, if the total percentage of bantus in somalia (including S/land)is 10-15% then Jubbaland and Shabeelaha could have at least 30% maybe even more since bantus are concentrated in the south. Bantus are just like other clans who joined alshaydan, making this a bantu problem is a symptom of the attitude that destroyed somalis.
We ethnic somalis always blame others for our problems, we blame other clans , other countries and other ethnicities.
Who are the chiefs of al shaydan? Ethnic somalis.
Who are the ones who destroyed Somalia in 1991? Ethnic somalis.
Who are the ones who can't get their shit together after 30 years of civil war? Ethnic Somalis
Bantus are just like any other clan in somalia some of them are bad and some of them are good, plus they are extremely poor so they are more likely to join extremist organizations

no one said bantus are behind the civil war or are to blame for the last 30 years of war. But i said they are overly represented in al shabaab. and no bantus are not 30 percent of the south they are probably anywhere from 8 to 12 percent

somalia is still a nomadic tribe, 50 percent of somalia are still nomads, and we all know bantus are farmers and live in towns and cities. even in the towns and cities they live they are only majority in two afgooye and jowhar.

Som

VIP
no one said bantus are behind the civil war or are to blame for the last 30 years of war. But i said they are overly represented in al shabaab. and no bantus are not 30 percent of the south they are probably anywhere from 8 to 12 percent

somalia is still a nomadic tribe, 50 percent of somalia are still nomads, and we all know bantus are farmers and live in towns and cities. even in the towns and cities they live they are only majority in two afgooye and jowhar.

Ok, but they aren't a security problem more than any other somali group.
Are they overly represented in al shabab? Maybe, we can't know for sure. It seems like bantus are foot soldiers who are used to do the dirty work for al shaydan, maybe they are over represented among foot soldiers but medium high ranking terrorists are all ethnic somalis.
Anyway I think everyone is underestimating bantu numbers.
There are few bantus immigrants in s/land and puntland, according to sources 15% of somalia(including s/land) is non-ethnic Somali, less than 5 percent is benadiri/Arab while about 10% is bantu which is concentrated mainly in the south.
Bantus have huge numbers in shabeelaha and jubboyinka, if we consider the total percentage of them they have to be at least more than 15% in the southern regions.
Maybe hiraan and gedo have less bantus, but Benazir, shabeelaha and the two Jubbas have a lot.
And remember than 10 percent is still a lot, to make a comparison african americans in the Us are 13% .Look at Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi etc 13% is the percentage of african Americans overall but in those states they are at least 30% in some cases. In some cities are african americans are the majority.
I'm sure there are small villages under al shabab control in the south where maybe half of the population is bantu.
It's not surprising that there are so many of them in al shabab, but we shouldn't make this an ethnic problem. Bantus are somali citizens, they deserve respect like anyone else, don't generalize

They are not somali. They are not part of us just expel them. Only somalis should stay in Somalia. I hate to see them in Garowe and Mogadishu. Last time when we drive between Gaalkacyo and Cadaado driver was bantu just disgusting i was ready to stay in Gaalkacyo and wait next car but my cousin is some kind of liberal and he dosent belive ethnonationalism and he was mad because of my opinion.

I ask driver why he dont go back to his country. His answer was ridiculous, he said that he is somali and Somalia is his country. I just laughed i said to him that he is not somali and his country is not Somalia Madow.

Ok, but they aren't a security problem more than any other somali group.
Are they overly represented in al shabab? Maybe, we can't know for sure. It seems like bantus are foot soldiers who are used to do the dirty work for al shaydan, maybe they are over represented among foot soldiers but medium high ranking terrorists are all ethnic somalis.
Anyway I think everyone is underestimating bantu numbers.
There are few bantus immigrants in s/land and puntland, according to sources 15% of somalia(including s/land) is non-ethnic Somali, less than 5 percent is benadiri/Arab while about 10% is bantu which is concentrated mainly in the south.
Bantus have huge numbers in shabeelaha and jubboyinka, if we consider the total percentage of them they have to be at least more than 15% in the southern regions.
Maybe hiraan and gedo have less bantus, but Benazir, shabeelaha and the two Jubbas have a lot.
And remember than 10 percent is still a lot, to make a comparison african americans in the Us are 13% .Look at Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi etc 13% is the percentage of african Americans overall but in those states they are at least 30% in some cases. In some cities are african americans are the majority.
I'm sure there are small villages under al shabab control in the south where maybe half of the population is bantu.
It's not surprising that there are so many of them in al shabab, but we shouldn't make this an ethnic problem. Bantus are somali citizens, they deserve respect like anyone else, don't generalize

that 15% being non somali is made up.

you just said that cadcad's are 5% of somalia. population of somalia is 14.74 million

5 percent would be 735,000 . are you saying cadcads are that many people?

Just because they don't own the land doesn't mean they don't see it as their lands. They work it, live on it and have children on it. Eventually they will come to see it as their own homes regardless if they don't legally own it. Its a form of injustice that can only end with two solutions; urbanizing the bantus and making lazy Somalis work on their own farms and/or giving bantus their own farmlands to own and work on it.

Give them justice or else they will keep on joining AS.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
They are not somali. They are not part of us just expel them. Only somalis should stay in Somalia. I hate to see them in Garowe and Mogadishu. Last time when we drive between Gaalkacyo and Cadaado driver was bantu just disgusting i was ready to stay in Gaalkacyo and wait next car but my cousin is some kind of liberal and he dosent belive ethnonationalism and he was mad because of my opinion.

I ask driver why he dont go back to his country. His answer was ridiculous, he said that he is somali and Somalia is his country. I just laughed i said to him that he is not somali and his country is not Somalia Madow.
are you white, because same shit applies to you. Go back to your country ni**er

Too late, they are a major group now. I don't believe they are a minority, it's nonsense.

Whilst dumb ethnic Somalis have been killing each other, they've had 30 years of breeding, they also allegedly tend to have lots of children.

AUN ethnic Somalis as a majority.

Whatever, survival of the fittest and all that.
Im assuming you're from Majeerteeniya.

You're complaining about mostly peaceful FORMERLY Bantoid language speaking fellow citizens who occasionaly respond to aggression by supporting terrorists that promise fairness. Are you a citizen of the same nation they live? If so, make peace between them and the clans attacking them. Don't take sides against fellow Muslims because of some cuSHITic/racial theories you learned living among refugees abroad

AhmedSmelly

I live Somalia and this is my country. And we somalis are not ******s that name is only for bantus. Somalia is only for somalis.
So bantus who have lived in a land for 200+ years, should just go back to their country. Does that make sense to you? Is it Islamically permissible to forcefully take those lands back from them?

Be honest, I see you hate bantus. Lets not be driven by emotions.

So bantus who have lived in a land for 200+ years, should just go back to their country. Does that make sense to you? Is it Islamically permissible to forcefully take those lands back from them?

As a northernel let me say the bantu natives of the south should have more rights more rights than a northerner from the majority ethnic group. They are citizens. They need the same righs as the socalled lamagoodle of the south

AhmedSmelly

As a northernel let me say the bantu natives of the south should have more rights more rights than a northerner from the majority ethnic group. They are citizens. They need the same righs as the socalled lamagoodle of the south
can you explain the "lamagoodle". Never heard of this people before. Sorry for being a dumb somali

I dont care but i dont want to see them here. This country is for us and only for us. Our ancestors fight for this country and we are not ready to give one inch to others. They can go to Tanzania if they want own country.

AhmedSmelly

I dont care but i dont want to see them here. This country is for us and only for us. Our ancestors fight for this country and we are not ready to give one inch to others. They can go to Tanzania if they want own country.
"I dont care" is not a valid answer. Please, start using your brain and stop being a trump supporter. Not caring is shutting down your brain.

Not caring, wont make them go back to Tanzania. People will die on both sides. Plus no Somali man or women will be on your side. Evil people arent accepted in this world, they are tolerated.

can you explain the "lamagoodle". Never heard of this people before. Sorry for being a dumb somali
Im not sure myself but I think southerners use it to refer to the majority ethnic group that soeaks AfMaxaaTidhi language maybe also the ones that speak AfMaayTedhe and other Somaloid languages. I know lamagoodle does not include bantus

"I dont care" is not a valid answer. Please, start using your brain and stop being a trump supporter. Not caring is shutting down your brain.

Not caring, wont make them go back to Tanzania. People will die on both sides. Plus no Somali man or women will be on your side. Evil people arent accepted in this world, they are tolerated.

Lol i live in Somalia so why i would support Trump WTF. And actually there is a lot of people here who think like me and want them out. We want this foreigners out and our country back.

Somalia is for somalis. And u can stay out too i dont think that u live our beatiful amazing country. Stay out and enjoy ur life and multiculturalism in Europe or where ever u are we dont need that here.

Lol i live in Somalia so why i would support Trump WTF. And actually there is a lot of people here who think like me and want them out. We want this foreigners out and our country back.

Somalia is for somalis. And u can stay out too i dont think that u live our beatiful amazing country. Stay out and enjoy ur life and multiculturalism in Europe or where ever u are we dont need that here.
Just remember you might the lone incel member of your clan and you might beef with socalled bantus by yourself. The rest of your clansmen will be focused on real physical and political threats from neighboring clans. Unless...your clan lives next to bantus. Then, that beef is between your clan and their bantu Muslim neighbors other lamagoodle clans habe nothing to do with it. Either way, you can't start a war agains Bantu Muslim natives of "our country" and if you do, it wont involve other clans

Just remember you might the lone incel member of your clan and you might beef with socalled bantus by yourself. The rest of your clansmen will be focused on real physical and political threats from neighboring clans. Unless...your clan lives next to bantus. Then, that beef is between your clan and their bantu Muslim neighbors other lamagoodle clans habe nothing to do with it. Either way, you can't start a war agains Bantu Muslim natives of "our country" and if you do, it wont involve other clans

Lol wtf u talking about. Here where i live people rarely talking about clans and we welcome every somali. My neighbour is murusade another is raxweyn and there is a lot of others clans too even ciise who u see rarely outside of djibouti. I welcome them all because they are somalis and we share same heritage and blood, but bantus never. And actually everyone here hates them and we sometimes beat them and show them where they belong. And there is secrecations and rules for them.

And dont bring religion here arabs are muslims too and i hate them more than bantus.

Lol wtf u talking about. Here where i live people rarely talking about clans and we welcome every somali. My neighbour is murusade another is raxweyn and there is a lot of others clans too even ciise who u see rarely outside of djibouti. I welcome them all because they are somalis and we share same heritage and blood, but bantus never. And actually everyone here hates them and we sometimes beat them and show them where they belong. And there is secrecations and rules for them.

And dont bring religion here arabs are muslims too and i hate them more than bantus.
In other words refugees who wont be part of a potential war against peaceful bantu muslims are agitating against bantu muslims and they're mostly NOT from the clans that would wage war against neighborly bantus to boot

In other words refugees who wont be part of a potential war against peaceful bantu muslims are agitating against bantu muslims and they're mostly NOT from the clans that would wage war against neighborly bantus to boot

Clan this clan that i dont know why u are talking about clans, this is somalis vs bantus thing. This is somali city and Somalia. Every somali has right to beat bantus here even if u are tumaal or madibaan. And we dont care if they are muslims because they have to know that they are not part of us.

We dont share same values and heritage with them. They have no right to be same places with us, eat with us and spend time with us. And it is forbidden bantus go to same schools with somali kids, married somali etc. We have our own jim crow laws here but it is necessary. Some western somalis tried to stop this and call us racist but we are not, we just protect our kids and our people.

Trending

Latest posts