are bantus a security problem?

https://www.kismaayo24.com/sirdoonka-maamulka-jubbaland-oo-gacanta-ku-dhigay-xubno-katirsan/

here is a picture of 8 al shabaab fighters in kismaayo. 6 of them are bantu and only 2 Somali

sirdoonka-maamulka-jubbaland-oo-gacanta-ku-dhigay-xubno-katirsan

Shabaab-lagu-soo-bandhigay-Kismaayo.jpg

compare that to the demographics of bantus in jubbaland, they are overly represented in al shabaab.

picture = https://www.halqaran.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Shabaab-lagu-soo-bandhigay-Kismaayo.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They live in the fertile riverine so it is natural that they joined Shabaab to protect their farms from Somali aggression. Shabaab is fair in that it treats people under its control equally before the law, however harsh it may be. The Somali government and tribal movements do not offer that justice.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
They live in the fertile riverine so it is natural that they joined Shabaab to protect their farms from Somali aggression. Shabaab is fair in that it treats people under its control equally before the law, however harsh it may be. The Somali government and tribal movements do not offer that justice.
Do you think alshabab would severely weaken if we tackled this problem first?

they don't own the farms, most are workers, those farms are mainly owned by somalis since the 1960's

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
https://www.kismaayo24.com/sirdoonka-maamulka-jubbaland-oo-gacanta-ku-dhigay-xubno-katirsan/

here is a picture of 8 al shabaab fighters in kismaayo. 6 of them are bantu and only 2 Somali

sirdoonka-maamulka-jubbaland-oo-gacanta-ku-dhigay-xubno-katirsan

Shabaab-lagu-soo-bandhigay-Kismaayo.jpg

compare that to the demographics of bantus in jubbaland, they are overly represented in al shabaab.

picture = https://www.halqaran.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Shabaab-lagu-soo-bandhigay-Kismaayo.jpg
I’ll be honest, my views on Somali Bantus are changing... I used to think they were miskiin house builders since that was what they did when I visited 2 years ago, but all the pictures I’ve seen, most have been members of the Madowweyne clan. What’s going on??
:faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:

we must be fair in our analysis

Bantus are disenfranchised & discriminated against in Somalia so it makes sense why they join Al-Shabaab in disproportionately large numbers

you will notice that what drives most of these recruits to join Al-Shabaab is not ideology, it is GAAJO (aka poverty) and who is more gaajo in Somalia than the Bantus?

Bantus should be resettled in their ancestral homeland of Tanzania where they can live in dignity and they do not pose a threat to ethnic Somalis

we must be fair in our analysis

Bantus are disenfranchised & discriminated against in Somalia so it makes sense why they join Al-Shabaab in disproportionately large numbers

you will notice that what drives most of these recruits to join Al-Shabaab is not ideology, it is GAAJO (aka poverty) and who is more gaajo in Somalia than the Bantus?

Bantus should be resettled in their ancestral homeland of Tanzania where they can live in dignity and they do not pose a threat to ethnic Somalis

Too late, they are a major group now. I don't believe they are a minority, it's nonsense.

Whilst dumb ethnic Somalis have been killing each other, they've had 30 years of breeding, they also allegedly tend to have lots of children.

AUN ethnic Somalis as a majority.

Whatever, survival of the fittest and all that.

Too late, they are a major group now. I don't believe they are a minority, it's nonsense.

Whilst dumb ethnic Somalis have been killing each other, they've had 30 years of breeding, they also allegedly tend to have lots of children.

AUN ethnic Somalis as a majority.

Whatever, survival of the fittest and all that.

As if their high breeding was not enough, there are even Bantus immigrating from Tanzania to settle in Somalia kkkk

Xoolo faradheer Somalis will be ethnically wiped out while they are arguing about who's tuulo is the best :mjlol:

As if their high breeding was not enough, there are even Bantus immigrating from Tanzania to settle in Somalia kkkk

Xoolo faradheer Somalis will be ethnically wiped out while they are arguing about who's tuulo is the best :mjlol:

Exactly

These Tanzanians are not playing around.

They may end up marrying Somali women and then Somali males will become the new minority.
Allah only knows what will happen when they get the upper hand.

Somali men don't want to exist anyway, clearly.

@PuntiteQueen are you denying that you are a qabiliste?

Anyway I don't hate bantus I view them as fellow somalis I am just saying they are overly represented in al shabaab.

@PuntiteQueen are you denying that you are a qabiliste?

Anyway I don't hate bantus I view them as fellow somalis I am just saying they are overly represented in al shabaab.

I don't like kacaanists and USC warlord supporters.

Now if a Hawiye person doesn't support warlords, they're cool with me. If a Marehan admits Siyad Barre was a dictator, same.

Exactly

These Tanzanians are not playing around.

They may end up marrying Somali women and then Somali males will become the new minority.
Allah only knows what will happen when they get the upper hand.

Somali men don't want to exist anyway, clearly.

you are right

if we do not act fast, it is not only Majeerteen that will have Zanzibari blood flowing through their veins kkkk

you are right

if we do not act fast, it is not only Majeerteen that will have Zanzibari blood flowing through their veins kkkk

I've never met or heard of a Majeerteen with a Zanzibari/Bantu ancestor. This is some silly rumour with no truth.

Anyway, If I had a Zanzibari ancestor, I would claim it proudly as would many of us.

We tend to have Arab Salah/Meheri blood but are pure Somalis as genetic studies have proven waryaa.

What about abdullahi yusuf supporters?

What did Abdulahi Yusuf do?

Aside from being elected by 4.5 Somalis and then install the government YOUR uncle Farmaajo is the President of today?

Who has he ordered to have tortured, raped, poisoned or bombed?

The day I see a Marehan that is honest about Siyad Barre is when I see flying pigs.

they're just foot soldiers. Id be more concerned about gulf influence. those people are xasid and have the money to influence. They would be more then willing to wipe out the whole country if it means there is no oil competition

Trending