Are any of you anemic?

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
I've met far too many East African girls with anemia.

Oddly enough I don't have anemia. I think its from my diet having a lot of animal products - meat, poultry and liver along with leafy greens. I wish I could be a vegetarian but fate hasn't permitted it. How are your B12 and folate levels, they are sort of related to the functioning of your red blood cells also?

If you increase your consumption of iron rich foods and cook them in a cast iron skillet your iron levels will also rise even more.

taks this from someone who's besn b12 deficient in the past, there is nothing worse than the constant pain in your nerves never dull almost electrifying until i found a doctor i had resigned my self to a life of chronic pain.

taks this from someone who's besn b12 deficient in the past, there is nothing worse than the constant pain in your nerves never dull almost electrifying until i found a doctor i had resigned my self to a life of chronic pain.
Bruh with those symptoms to must've been really deficient.

Genetic disorder? Or just diet related?

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Bruh with those symptoms to must've been really deficient.

Genetic disorder? Or just diet related?
Neither i was on strong antibiotics and suffering from tb after coming back from somalia for daqan celis, its been almost a year and im still on the meds this strain of tb is drug resistant and tough to fight. As long as i stay inside till this corona bullshit is over I'll probably beat it.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I wasn’t last time but when I tried to donate blood last month, I found out that I was :wow1::snoop::kendrickcry:
Now I have to wait a full year before I can donate again.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Meh I hate medication and vitamins. I don't care about managing my anemia. Until the other day when I was ready to make a quick $60 donating blood and the lady said my iron was too low and to come back another week :/ Now I wanna know how to increase my levels without taking those stupid horse vitamins

Trending

Latest posts