Are any of you anemic?

I've been anemic since 8th grade. I'm currently experiencing chest pain, light headed and shortness of breath because I forgot to take my iron pills for the past 3 days. I went to my doctor in March and my hemoglobin was much better it's currently at 8.25, it was 6 in September 2019.

:wow:

@sophisticate @Afrique @Furioso @sambuusi @Gambar @PuntiteQueen @Vanessa @Saredo @Desert Flower @SilverL @Tameable Qumayo @Kanini
I think I can help you with that, send me a picture of yourself. I believe I have a keen eye for body anomalies. There is a lot of solutions to your problem, but as a unauthorized doctor I need a visual inspection. :drakekidding:

Because we are both Somali, I will do it for free. You are my sister and I want the best for you. My love for you has no boundaries. I will make Dua for you.

I think I can help you with that, send me a picture of yourself. I believe I have a keen eye for body anomalies. There is a lot of solutions to your problem, but as a unauthorized doctor I need a visual inspection. :drakekidding:

Because we are both Somali, I will do it for free. You are my sister and I want the best for you. My love for you has no boundaries. I will make Dua for you.

i wonder if you guys ever get tired of trolling.

I was too busy running away from covid that I forgot the important things.

Do you have enough to last you for a while? You might want to stock up before things get worse. Maybe set some sort of notification on your phone so you don't forget too. I wish you the best :nvjpqts:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've met far too many East African girls with anemia.

Oddly enough I don't have anemia. I think its from my diet having a lot of animal products - meat, poultry and liver along with leafy greens. I wish I could be a vegetarian but fate hasn't permitted it. How are your B12 and folate levels, they are sort of related to the functioning of your red blood cells also?

If you increase your consumption of iron rich foods and cook them in a cast iron skillet your iron levels will also rise even more.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Do you have enough to last you for a while? You might want to stock up before things get worse. Maybe set some sort of notification on your phone so you don't forget too. I wish you the best :nvjpqts:
I've enough to last me until June inshallah.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I suggest you to eat liver or kidney once a week, more iron and nutrients than red meat.

Take care sis.

Trending