Are American Somalis more into touch with their culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I heard reer London/UK are one of the worst diasporas.
:gaasdrink:
Depends on the borough wallah. Environment is a huge factor. I'll give you a example, the Isaaqs in Tower hamlets are tightly knit together. Everyone knows each other and they've been in the UK since the late 1800s. But the Somalis in Haringey, Stratford, Islington, Enfield... came to the uk in the 1990s. They tend to produce loads of useless people (s, drug dealers, benefit scroungers...). Generally Isaaqs and Dhulos have dhaqan lakiin these other man r sick. They all want to be black.
Der er ikke så mange somalier der, KB er meget dyrt
You're euro trash aswell :mjlol:not suprised at all.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Depends on the borough wallah. Environment is a huge factor. I'll give you a example, the Isaaqs in Tower hamlets are tightly knit together. Everyone knows each other and they've been in the UK since the late 1800s. But the Somalis in Haringey, Stratford, Islington, Enfield... came to the uk in the 1990s. They tend to produce loads of useless people (s, drug dealers, benefit scroungers...). Generally Isaaqs and Dhulos have dhaqan lakiin these other man r sick. They all want to be black.
where did it go wrong :snoop:

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Jeg vet hvem du er
:faysalwtf:
Acudubillahi mina shaydaani rajiim I just qarxised myself
IMG_5370.GIF

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

You're euro trash aswell :mjlol:not suprised at all.
husk din egen virksomhed, du skrøbelig bonde

Keo

VIP
Only the fobs and the eurotrash in the UK are in touch with their culture and speak Somali. The ones born in the UK are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending