Are American Somalis more into touch with their culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the fobs and the eurotrash in the UK are in touch with their culture and speak Somali. The ones born in the UK are not.
That is not entirely accurate . I know teenage reer waqooyi kids who speak like grown up folks . I know 30 plus somAliland guys that speak fluent in Somali even they were born in the U.K.

Gambar

VIP
It's all the same in the West. Usually families from mudug and north keep the culture in tact. Reer Mudug, Bari, Waqooyi, Galbeed make sure their kids know their language and culture. That's from what I've seen. Most kids fluent in Somali are from these regions.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The Somalis who were born in the US or came at a young age behave like a typical middle class American. Many of them have college degrees and almost all of them don't speak Somali. The reason why Somalis are doing bad in Europe is because they don't fit well into their adopted country.

Acudubillahi mina shaydaani rajiim I just qarxised myselfView attachment 28686
Jeg ved hvem du er hvis du var i Sverige i sommerferien
giphy.gif

The Isaaq communities in Cardiff, Liverpool and Sheffield are very intact, very old school. Londons the opposite tho.
There's been a huge influx of Somalis moving from London to Sheffield
Just recently met an cad cad lady with 13 kids, she was relocated from London to Sheffield by her council because her housing benefits could no longer cover the amount of rent that she had to pay in London.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
There's been a huge influx of Somalis moving from London to Sheffield
Just recently met an cad cad lady with 13 kids, she was relocated from London to Sheffield by her council because her housing benefits could no longer cover the amount of rent that she had to pay in London.
Well it's been a Isaaq strong hold since the late 1800s. Wasn't there even a Habar Yonis MP in Sheffield?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The Somalis who were born in the US or came at a young age behave like a typical middle class American. Many of them have college degrees and almost all of them don't speak Somali. The reason why Somalis are doing bad in Europe is because they don't fit well into their adopted country.
Not in Minnesota, Most of us here are very cultured and I'm not talking about just the newbies but those who have been here 20+

Europe just ended up getting the worst kind of Somalis, I bet it's due to tahrib. Too many criminals from Somalia ended up there

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It's all the same in the West. Usually families from mudug and north keep the culture in tact. Reer Mudug, Bari, Waqooyi, Galbeed make sure their kids know their language and culture. That's from what I've seen. Most kids fluent in Somali are from these regions.

:liberaltears:

Bal ilaahi baan idinku dhaarshay qolodaan isku nacamleyn badanaa kkkkkkkk

I've come to accept the fact that Somalis from everywhere and living everywhere are 90% subhuman trash.

Gambar

VIP
:liberaltears:

Bal ilaahi baan idinku dhaarshay qolodaan isku nacamleyn badanaa kkkkkkkk

I've come to accept the fact that Somalis from everywhere and living everywhere are 90% subhuman trash.
Wtf does that have to do with my post :drakewtf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As for OP, no they don't. American Somalis under the age of 30 are 90% BET clones. The males are indistinguishable from their AA peers, and the females would be too if their parents didn't force them to wear hijaabs. They're all loud mouthed hyper aggresive Shaniquas

:russ:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Nah, you have US Somalis claiming to be fully fledged Americans. You rarely see that in Europe.

Americanness is inclusive, while in Europe you can be a foreigner after a thousand years of residence (Jews, Romas etc).
Yeah, the U.S was never fully white country and after the civil rights and the whole Pro-American idea, it's much easier to consider yourself an American, then say ................British.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending