ArchBishopofAtheism appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ArchBishopofAtheism has made a gradually increasing impact from militant atheist to his now more mellow theist criticsm.

He helps together with the four other sane members here (@TSP and.... there ain't no more sane members after this one) in fighting the dark-forces of ignorance and whatsaboutism of -dumpsters, who's only allegiance is to the illusion of Trump leadership skills.

Let's give it to @ArchBishopofAtheism who recently also came out as gay :qri8gs7:

With all his appreciation threads, @ArchBishopofAtheism is fast replacing @Jiron as the Ned Flanders of the internet. Either that, or he's grooming the underage kids here for Jimmy Saville purposes.

Enough with the saccharine stuff man. Give us some hardcore trollin'. A nice atheist is like a bald guy with a comb. Just doesn't work.

Also, why is the lesbian OP making copycat threads? I've already made one for Arch. That's the problem really isn't it with lesbos? Whether it's dildos masquerading as male genitalia or ripping thread ideas from sheikh Wanagsan, it's all very derivative.

VixR

Veritas
I heard it pitched that assplay gives one saiyan powers of body intuition like some kind of mind altering experience, but I don't think that's what you should attribute his mellowing out to. Wouldn't that be a stretch? :lolbron: There are simpler conclusions. When you first discover atheism, it's sorta like a drug.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I heard it pitched that assplay gives one saiyan powers of body intuition like some kind of mind altering experience, but I don't think that's what you should attribute his mellowing out to. Wouldn't that be a stretch? :lolbron: There are simpler conclusions. When you first discover atheism, it's sorta like a drug.
I didn’t melow out. :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending