Arawelo 2.0 Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Though her namesake queen araweelo was a feminazi who hung men by the balls, arawelo 2.0 just means well and thinks her namesake was about female empowerment. She was a frequent poster in the past but not anymore because she is trying to balance school, work and 2 children at the ripe old age of 19. Let’s give her a round of applause.

We had a good chat once. Very staunch secularist. She volunteered to be the first suicide bomber for the secular mujahedeen, but we had to dissuade her. We don't want her lady bits to be splattered on the face of our dead enemies. Gives them too much pleasure.

Araweelo was awdalian random women she took out the eye of her sister child , she never take out any mans balls ever, she is burried in a place called milmilaaqan you guys are ignorant qurbejoog

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Araweelo was awdalian random women she took out the eye of her sister child , she never take out any mans balls ever, she is burried in a place called milmilaaqan you guys are ignorant qurbejoog
shes a folk tale for little girls

shes a folk tale for little girls
not a folk tale she was a reall women she finger the eye of the boy and take it out , so he use to be called ilyuub , and she use to say ilyuubaa i weddi doonaa, ilyuub will kill me, he did kill her eventually now she is burried in a milmilaaqan and her grave is as big as a mountain, because every one who cross infront of the grave use to throw rock at the grave , and now its as a semi mountain its where she is burried ,

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
not a folk tale she was a reall women she finger the eye of the boy and take it out , so he use to be called ilyuub , and she use to say ilyuubaa i weddi doonaa, ilyuub will kill me, he did kill her eventually now she is burried in a milmilaaqan and her grave is as big as a mountain, because every one who cross infront of the grave use to throw rock at the grave , and now its as a semi mountain its where she is burried ,
are you a cuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending