Arabs spreading Islam in Sub-Sahara Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
West African/Bantu Muslims - Some of the most strictly religious people, great recitors, noble
West/Southern/Central African Christians -:damedamn: No comment

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
We need to spread the good news deeper in to the Congo. Too long have Muslims left this vast potential area and its peoples to the will of christian missionaries.

I heard Tutsis in Rwanda are turning to Islam en masse.

Last edited:
Justice. Islam doesn’t speak about equality.

Equality/Inequality based on deeds, not inequality based on race and ethnicity. Justice is part of equality. How you treat people and deal with them justly can have something to do with your belief about Equality and inequality among human beings. Say, you think an Arab is better than a Somali by virtue of the Arab being an Arab, you think you will deliver justice between the two?

Islam measures people based on piety and deeds/taqwa and that is the only measure. There is no special value to belong to a tribe no matter what the tribe is or the ethnicity.

Anyone who believes someone is better than another based on race, clan or ethnicity is engaged in non-Islamic practice. And anyone who wants to use Islam to that end will be called out for being a bigot.

This Hadeeth settles or should should settle the argument over a clan being special or better than others. Prophet pbuh talked directly to the arabs sitting around him(Quraish included) in this hadeeth and he also talked to us... so this is his stance till the day of judgement:

"At-Tirmidhi (3270) narrated from Ibn ‘Umar that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) addressed the people on the day of the conquest of Makkah and said:
“O people, verily Allah has taken away from you the arrogance of Jaahiliyyah and its pride in forefathers. People are of two types: righteous and pious, who are dear to Allah, and doomed evildoers, who are insignificant before Allah. People are the descendants of Adam, and Allah created Adam from dust. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): ‘O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted’ [al-Hujuraat 49:13].”

Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Tirmidhi.

Last edited:
I like how the prophet specifically mentions the "arrogance of pre-islam and its pride in forefathers", Note please, the word FOREFATHERS. We all know the obsession of clan has to do with the obsession of dead forefathers who are useless in our lives. And the injustice propagated by clan oriented people is out there as a good example of failed societies. They are the least just society because of clan bigotry. Somalis are the best example.

This is an open and shut case always. The easiest myth to debunk in ISLAM when it comes to clan bs.

Last edited:
No but inventions in islam is haram and shirk

True. You are on the right track. Now, tell us something about what he invented or innovations he introduced. You have the good attitude, just pair that up with some facts. You heard the sheekh is bad, but it is better to do some justice and find out if people who told you that were honest or right in criticizing the Sheekh. The content of his book should be your target. It can be found online i think.

Don't be lazy saxib. You will be rewarded for protecting your faith from others who want to corrupt it. Make this a project and add some facts to your thinking to make it acceptable.

Quote me something from the Sheekh so I can join you in condemning him.

True. You are on the right track. Now, tell us something about what he invented or innovations he introduced. You have the good attitude, just pair that up with some facts. You heard the sheekh is bad, but it is better to do some justice and find out if people who told you that were honest or right in criticizing the Sheekh. The content of his book should be your target. It can be found online i think.

Don't be lazy saxib. You will be rewarded for protecting your faith from others who want to corrupt it. Make this a project and add some facts to your thinking to make it acceptable.

Quote me something from the Sheekh so I can join you in condemning him.
Alright i will check it out

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I always found Muslims and Arabs very stupid for not islamizing Africa oo dhan. If Africa oo dhan was Muslim today I guarantee you most of the failed countries in central and southern areas would probably be prosperous and have greater history.

I always found Muslims and Arabs very stupid for not islamizing Africa oo dhan. If Africa oo dhan was Muslim today I guarantee you most of the failed countries in central and southern areas would probably be prosperous and have greater history.

kkkk but muslim somalia failed.

Hmmmm true wa lakin have to be Muslim to be more productive those Christian Bantu love partying only kkkkkkk

waar ninyow noo daa hablahaa xiiran. they will neva adapt islam it goes againest their open cultures. maybe like 100yrs ago they could be islamised but not today.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The expansion of Islam in SSA is being spear-headed by the Arabs Masha'allah. Mass conversions are taking place in local villages.

Islam was likely the largest monotheistic religion in the world before colonialism :/ We're just returning to our rightful place--that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending