Arabs spreading Islam in Sub-Sahara Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main attraction towards Islam from around the world is the equality it teaches among men. It is the one religion that makes the race of an individual a non-issue. So this Quraish supremacy peddling is counter to Islam. Anyone who believes in such nonsense is selling hypocrisy and non-Islamic teaching. Quote prophet mohamed saying Quraish are better, or Arabs are better than non-arabs. This is a challenge for you on here who seem to promote Arab supremacy. Quote the messenger on the subject.

Racism started with Satan and it is what made him fall from grace. The belief that he was better than Adam was what drove him from his high status in heaven.

"........All the angels obeyed except Satan, who did not. (7:11) God asked, “What made you disobey Me?” Satan replied, “I am better than Adam, for You have created me out of fire and Adam out of clay.” (7:12)

Islam totally contradicts racial supremacy and Quraish is no exception. We are Muslims because we agree with the message brought to us by the prophet of God, not because we care about his tribe or ethnicity. That would be contrary to being a Muslim in the first place.

Salafis rebel against their own predecessors and bite the hands that feed them. That's extremely normal. The self studied hadith scholar Albani inherited his anti Madhab stance from the medieval Sufi Spanish scholar Ibn Arabi. Yet Salafis almost unanimously ex-communicate and declare people like Ibn Arabi to be disbelievers.
Salafis have also inherited their core principles in Jurisprudence from another medieval Spanish scholar, Ibn Hazm who was a proponent of the literalist school yet slander Ibn Hazm and call him many things. The Saudi Salafis were the ones who mixed these principles with the Hanbali school.

Coming back to your question...

The Salafis subscribe to an anthropomorphic view of God. Which goes against the theology of all the mainstream Muslims in Sunni Islam.
"The Salafis subscribe to an anthropomorphic view of God."

Is this true?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
The main attraction towards Islam from around the world is the equality it teaches among men. It is the one religion that makes the race of an individual a non-issue. So this Quraish supremacy peddling is counter to Islam. Anyone who believes in such nonsense is selling hypocrisy and non-Islamic teaching. Quote prophet mohamed saying Quraish are better, or Arabs are better than non-arabs. This is a challenge for you on here who seem to promote Arab supremacy. Quote the messenger on the subject.

Racism started with Satan and it is what made him fall from grace. The belief that he was better than Adam was what drove him from his high status in heaven.

"........All the angels obeyed except Satan, who did not. (7:11) God asked, “What made you disobey Me?” Satan replied, “I am better than Adam, for You have created me out of fire and Adam out of clay.” (7:12)

Islam totally contradicts racial supremacy and Quraish is no exception. We are Muslims because we agree with the message brought to us by the prophet of God, not because we care about his tribe or ethnicity. That would be contrary to being a Muslim in the first place.
Justice. Islam doesn’t speak about equality.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
inshallah sahib those double crossing shiits who turned on the ottman khilafa will get whats coming to them bi iznillah them and thier fake wahabi slafism will be destroyed and mecca and madina will be liberated inshallah
Mekkah and Medína is under muslim control. Stop spreading falsehood.

I'm firmly against that. Isn't it haram to give God such attributes?

They believe strictly in a literalist interpretation of the Text and completely forbid any symbolic or metaphorical understanding despite the fact that the Qur'an frequently uses figurative speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending