Arabs notice the level of booty clapping for Arabs among Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Nah so-called “Arab bootyclapping” means you’re trying to claim Arab in an over-the-top manner, an Arab wannabe if you will. Wishing for the liberation of our brothers and sisters in Syria and Palestine is completely different than that

There is nothing wrong with that but Somalis over do it (specially halimos in the west) taking to the streets screaming "free Palestine" while they are nowhere to be seen when it comes to 300 Somalis slaughtered. Fact is the relationship between Somali booty-clappers and Arabs is not of equal one.

The humilation. :russ:

I enjoy it when an Arab humilates his bootyclapping slave and reminds him Arabs don't give a f*ck about them. Its like smoking a fat blunt and then eating chocolate fudge and all sorts of delicious sugary munchies.

Thousands of Black Lives Matter Antifa thugs actually protested and rioted in Oregon and Ontario in two separate occasions when Somalis were killed by the cops (one was even mentally ill) and you ungrateful skinnies don't appreciate that.

The hairy falafel beasts are below me while you think they are above you.

The self hatred among the bootyclapping slaves is disgusting. While the Ayrab tries to beat you up in a Jeddah home while you clean for him, I am treating him worse 100 fold. I will take a crap and piss on the Ayrab falafel beast

:mjlol:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
There is nothing wrong with that but Somalis over do it (specially halimos in the west) taking to the streets screaming "free Palestine" while they are nowhere to be seen when it comes to 300 Somalis slaughtered. Fact is the relationship between Somali booty-clappers and Arabs is not of equal one.
And I agree to an extent. The Prophet (S.A.W.) stated the following

Abu Huraira (radi Allahu anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) as saying: "Of the dinar (money) that you spend as a contribution in Allah's path, or to set free a slave, or as charity given to a needy, or to support your family, the one yielding the greatest reward is that which you spend on your family." [Sahih Muslim]

Narrated Abu Huraira (radi Allahu anhu): Allah's Apostle (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, "The best alms is that which you give when you are rich, and you should support your dependants first." [Sahih Bukhari]

And yes, there are some Somalis who are selective on who to support, just like how there are some Arabs who are selective on who to support. However, just because a Muslim does something bad like not supporting their fellow Muslims doesn’t mean you have to stoop down to their level. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Are you saying Somalis should be silent just because Arabs are perceived to be silent too?

Bohol

VIP
The humilation. :russ:

I enjoy it when an Arab humilates his bootyclapping slave and reminds him Arabs don't give a f*ck about them. Its like smoking a fat blunt and then eating chocolate fudge and all sorts of delicious sugary munchies.

Thousands of Black Lives Matter Antifa thugs actually protested and rioted in Oregon and Ontario in two separate occasions when Somalis were killed by the cops (one was even mentally ill) and you ungrateful skinnies don't appreciate that.

The hairy falafel beasts are below me while you think they are above you.

The self hatred among the bootyclapping slaves is disgusting. While the Ayrab tries to beat you up in a Jeddah home while you clean for him, I am treating him worse 100 fold. I will take a crap and piss on the Ayrab falafel beast

:russ:

This should be a wake up call to the twitter Arab booty-clappers.

Bohol

VIP
And I agree to an extent. The Prophet (S.A.W.) stated the following

And yes, there are some Somalis who are selective on who to support, just like how there are some Arabs who are selective on who to support. However, just because a Muslim does something bad like not supporting their fellow Muslims doesn’t mean you have to stoop down to their level. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Are you saying Somalis should be silent just because Arabs are perceived to be silent too?

Not only are Arabs silent they are also behind terrorism in Somalia. Before wahabbism ideology infiltrated Somalia in mid 2000s suicide bombings was unheard of.

Nah so-called “Arab bootyclapping” means you’re trying to claim Arab in an over-the-top manner, an Arab wannabe if you will. Wishing for the liberation of our brothers and sisters in Syria and Palestine is completely different than that

Sis, we are Somali and our people have it 10x worse than any Arab nation and much less support. We should focus all our efforts on our people and country since we are all we have. Until Somalia is well off we have no business spending much energy on other causes. Although we should empathize and wish the best for them.

@FSMDOA can't you read? he is basically saying Somalis support us in our time of need (booty clapping) but when it is Somalis
getting slaughtered in the hundreds Arabs are silent. Basically it is a relationship between a slave and his master.

:siilaanyolaugh:

django-unchained-13.gif

Where are those thousands of twitter halimos crying for Mogadishu like they do for Palestine or Syria horta?

The men are just as bad as the Halimos. Disgraceful vermin. The Halimos want Arab Dick while the Somali men want the Ayrab to rub his goatee and get his undivided attention. They will blame the victims and say "Somalis did it to themselves" while they bring the pompoms for hairy beasts.

At least be consistent.

This is the problem I have with Somalis. They always fight for other issues rather than their own.

Even when it comes to ajnabis, we are accepting of them integrating into our communities, but if it was the other way around the ajnabis would toss us to the curb. We're too nice as a people.

Somalis set very low standards for the Arab.

Arab: You cannot live here forever and you will not have a safety net and you will not be allowed to look at my daughter and you will never be allowed to be my equal in society but you are my Muslim brother.

*Somalis proceed to get wet*

Western man: Here is citizenship and free housing and free money and free education and democracy and opportunity to be whatever you want and everything you want. Here's my daughter

*Somalis talking about the terrible gaalo at home and plot terror attacks against them*

Arab: You cannot live here forever and you will not have a safety net and you will not be allowed to look at my daughter but you are my Muslim brother.

Western man: Here is citizenship and free housing and free money and free education and everything you want. Here's my daughter

*Somalis talking about the terrible gaalo at home and plot terror attacks against them*

I agree with this. Its so backwards.

Bohol

VIP

Arab: You cannot live here forever and you will not have a safety net and you will not be allowed to look at my daughter but you are my Muslim brother.

Western man: Here is citizenship and free housing and free money and free education and everything you want. Here's my daughter

kkkkkkkkkkk

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Sis, we are Somali and our people have it 10x worse than any Arab nation and much less support. We should focus all our efforts on our people and country since we are all we have. Until Somalia is well off we have no business spending much energy on other causes. Although we should empathize and wish the best for them.
Wow, it’s not like I made a similar point a post or two above yours complete with supplemental hadiths or anything

Where are those thousands of twitter halimos crying for Mogadishu like they do for Palestine or Syria horta?
Are you joking? Mogadishu is all any Somali will talk about on Twitter, everyone and I mean everyone is talking about this

Wow, it’s not like I made a similar point a post or two above yours complete with supplemental hadiths or anything

Are you joking? Mogadishu is all any Somali will talk about on Twitter, everyone and I mean everyone is talking about this

My mistake, I'm pretty sure Bohol is saying the same thing so I took your back and forth as you implying it's good when Somalis spend a lot of time and energy on those other causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending