Arabs notice the level of booty clapping for Arabs among Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
22519039_1646993845374684_3238440980258582983_n.jpg

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
It's true just like we bootclap for blm and black people. Where are they now. Shit is so pathetic wallahi. Neither side gives two fucks about us. Yet somalis still run after them.

@-Gantaal- come in here and look. Ur probably one those stupid sjw blm hoes who screams free Palestine.

Somalis are the dregs of society. I would change so much if i was in a position of power. But getting there would be a death sentence. :gucciwhat:

BLM is predominantly a North American thing. Because of that I'm not that suprised ignorant americans never heard of somalia.

But dheeg caas that a lot of our people bounce their asses for know about somalia. Not suprised, some of you and jihad lovers need to wake up and smell the shax:mybusiness:

It's true just like we bootclap for blm and black people. Where are they now. Shit is so pathetic wallahi. Neither side gives two fucks about us. Yet somalis still run after them.

@-Gantaal- come in here and look. Ur probably one those stupid sjw blm hoes who screams free Palestine.

:ftw9nwa:

I'm a staunch Somali. I just don't like overstepping pride and hypocrisy.

Empathy is an important and desirable human trait. I don't see anything wrong with showing eagerness to fight injustice. Isn't that one of the conrnerstones of Islamic teachings and a noble universal human instinct? Why has it become something with which people are shunned. Very worrying. However, I do believe in; charity begins at home as a principle.

We don't need to "booty clap" (what kinda word is that :mjlol:) for anyone we should look after ourselves. This should be a good filter to distinguish who likes us and who don't

:manny:

Bohol

VIP
@FSMDOA can't you read? he is basically saying Somalis support us in our time of need (booty clapping) but when it is Somalis
getting slaughtered in the hundreds Arabs are silent. Basically it is a relationship between a slave and his master.

:siilaanyolaugh:

django-unchained-13.gif

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
@FSMDOA can't you read? he is basically saying Somalis support us in our time of need (booty clapping) but when it is Somalis
getting slaughtered in the hundreds Arabs are silent.

:siilaanyolaugh:
Supporting other Muslims is “bootyclapping” now? Cajiib. He is acknowledging the mistake that some Arabs do not return the favor. From the way you and other people in this thread made it sound you’d think he laughed at Somalis for the support.

Bohol

VIP
Supporting other Muslims is “bootyclapping” now? Cajiib. He is acknowledging the mistake that some Arabs do not return the favor. From the way you and other people in this thread made it sound you’d think he laughed at Somalis for the support.

If it is one sided then yes it is booty-clapping.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
If it is one sided then yes it is booty-clapping.
Nah so-called “Arab bootyclapping” means you’re trying to claim Arab in an over-the-top manner, an Arab wannabe if you will. Wishing for the liberation of our brothers and sisters in Syria and Palestine is completely different than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending