Arabs have no chill wallahi

Yeah, who really cares.

White people are racist af to Arabs in the West, so it's not like these fuckers don't suffer it themselves.
So then why inflict it on others? :wtfdis: Sounds like they learned well from the Jews. Get destroyed by Germany and subject that same abuse on Palestinians. The ruling class in Arab countries are the problem, not their common folk. Big difference.

Apollo

VIP
So then why inflict it on others? :wtfdis: Sounds like they learned well from the Jews. Get destroyed by Germany and subject that same abuse on Palestinians. The ruling class in Arab countries are the problem, not their common folk. Big difference.

Are you American?

In Europe, one of the most hated groups by local white people are Arabs/North Africans. They are significantly more disliked than the blacks, it is not even close.

Just as i thought when i ask most black people whose racist to them they say berbers, gulf Arabs, and Lebanese(they wanna be white so badly but a bunch of them look too arab or are simply too dark):kodaksmiley:
Unlike those AA’s I speak Arabic and know what their saying and lived with them. Their rich are disgusting people. One of the worst class of people I’ve met. The shit they do makes me sick, racism is the least of it, tbh.

Are you American?

In Europe, one of the most hated groups by local white people are Arabs/North Africans. They are significantly more disliked than the blacks, it is not even close.
I’m American, I’m not speaking about Europe at all in this context, only referring to US and Canada. I’m acutely aware of the abuse Arabs face in France, England, ect.

Macalin M

Out here
Are you American?

French hate Algerian more than Madow. And I’m sure the Dutch aren’t too fond of Moroccans but don’t quote me on that One

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Unlike those AA’s I speak Arabic and know what their saying and lived with them. Their rich are disgusting people. One of the worst class of people I’ve met. The shit they do makes me sick, racism is the least of it, tbh.
Can't lie I've been guilty of taking bad about Yemenis in pashto seen most people don't know pashto
:kanyeshrug:

Apollo

VIP
French hate Algerian more than Madow. And I’m sure the Dutch aren’t too fond of Moroccans but don’t quote me on that One

It's like this almost everywhere in Europe, maybe not the UK. I think the Arabs there are a bit more middle class-like.

Prettymuslim94

White Americans hate jews, arab, berber, black Americans but like west Africans, they are neutral with Somalis, Hispanics, native Americans and Australian aborigine and love Asians(east) and Indians. At least in the south for America from what i have seen.

Apollo

VIP
White people hate jews, arab, berber, black Americans but like west Africans, they are neutral with Somalis, Hispanics, native Americans and Australian aborigine and love Asians(east) and Indians. At least in the south for America from what i have seen.

I don't think normal white people hate Jews. That is a big taboo because of World War II. Only some fringe white supremacists dislike Jews.

But dislike of Arabs is more widespread, especially among continental Europeans.

Can't lie I've been guilty of taking bad about Yemenis in pashto seen most people don't know pashto
:kanyeshrug:
:russ:
tbh AA’s are basically miskeens. Helping them out does more good than harm in an American context. Eroupe is another story. Muslims will be a majority in the near future. All they need is to not rock the boat and keep in calm until you own them, but it seems like white people are chimping out in Europe, inshaAllah you guys get through it. American Muslims are like less than 1% in America, they need to be a bit more aggressive in their politics. Canada is a different story as well, their like 3-5% and the political makeup is different, Muslims are better off staying active politically but not involved in protest. Canada could always become more Populist in the future so, having Muslim in parliament now will help diminish that from happening.

I’m more interested in keeping fufu west africans and arabs (not all only those that threaten Somalis and our sovereignty) in check as they have much more of an affect on our lives and the future of the nation.

Prettymuslim94

I don't think normal white people hate Jews. That is a big taboo because of World War II. Only some fringe white supremacists dislike Jews.

But dislike of Arabs is more widespread, especially among continental Europeans.
In georgia there are neo nazi groups discriminating against jews. Neo nazis are slowly becoming big in America especially the south.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
In georgia there are neo nazi groups discriminating against jews. Neo nazis are slowly becoming big in America especially the south.

They are fringe.

For example, Le Pen & Wilders publicly insult Arabs, but they never say anything about Jews. That stance is more common.

Prettymuslim94

They are fringe.

For example, Le Pen & Wilders publicly insult Arabs, but they never say anything about Jews. That stance is more common.
Well us arabs are easy targets who don't own the media or anything so ofc they can't attack jews openly instead they form hate groups and have meetings and kill jews.

White Americans hate jews, arab, berber, black Americans but like west Africans, they are neutral with Somalis, Hispanics, native Americans and Australian aborigine and love Asians(east) and Indians. At least in the south for America from what i have seen.
Americans hate Hispanics, they love White Hispanics like Cubans because their coons and also the enemies of Castro and supported the dictator Bautista. Also, many hispanic mexicans become rich, get their citizenship and then campaign against illegal immigration, eventhough they came in the same way. Pure hypocrisy! They have a zero sum mentallity and think they “made it” and want to close the door of opportunity to others. FYI, there is no such thing as being a legal immigrant from Mexico to US. The waiting list is 23-50 years, so nobody actually uses it. Anyone saying they legally came in is actually a liar. The DREAM act helps establish illegal immigrants.

They hate Native as well, actually Canada hates them more. I’ve been to reserves before. Some cities in Somalia are better than them. They have dilapidated buildings, crammed living conditions, corrupt leaders, stolen and destroyed culture, contaminated water. It’s actually sad, the government tries to make it look like they help them, but are actually contastly fucking up their land (Pipelines, Residential School system, illegal dumping, recent forced sterilization) wallahi, their straight up evil to them.

Edit: Correction, the DREAM act helps refugees. Most of the migrants are actually from Guatemala, Colombia, Honduras, El Salvador. Mostly because of Gangs like MS-13, drug lords and criminals. It’s either their kids join the gangs, their daughter become sex trafficked or they all die. So the make the trek up north to America to escape that horror. Similar to how some countries recruit unwilling child soldiers, but on a massive scale. The amount of Mexicans coming into America is lower than it has ever been before. Many return home as there’s mode opportunity arising there. Similar to how Somalis go back home.

Last edited:
I have a cousin who's half white half Somali he lived in the Middle East for a couple of years, he looks like a white boy. All the Arabs thought he was Syrian, but when he said his Dad was Somali they were shocked in disbelief. The dude speaks fluent Arabic and want's nothing to do with Arabs.

@kobe Just baited all the retards here thinking that Saudi guys tweet about was Somalis being called zanuuj due to the looting in MN. He was referring to AAs that were doing the looting.

Trending

Latest posts