Arabs have no chill wallahi

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
what s MBS
Mohammed bin Salman crown prince of saudi Arabia
20200529_070203.jpg

Elaborate
He was arrested because he was black. Him and the whole camera crew were arrested. He kept calm and explained he’s with CNN and showed his credentials. They didn’t care, they arrested him and also pressed charges on him and the crew before the 4 officers have been charged.

Funny enough, they left the only white CNN contributor (Jake Something, forgot the last name) alone and he’s the last person CNN has on the ground in Minneapolis.

Omar Jimenez is a professional and a journalist. The police arrested him for no other reason than his employer and skin.

Wow I knew that a lot of Arabs refer somalis as Abdi (the ones here do).

but this is just plainly disgusting???? What did we even do against them?

Being alive is your only crime to them. Nothing but being their slaves will stop them from hurling abuse.

Obviously, this isn’t most Arabs. Just the cowards and also, twitter is never a real representation of what people really feel. It’s basically a megaphone for degenerates and rouge nations to use and manipulate the masses.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

Abdi is just short for abdul(rahman, rashid, khaliq etc..). I have only heard it used by Somalis.

تعبت مع الصوماليين العايشين في الغرب. يا زول كيف تفهم الرجال هذا انو مو هو " black"

اسف يامعلم رسل ليهم هذا article

Abdi is just short for abdul(rahman, rashid, khaliq etc..). I have only heard it used by Somalis.
No They use Abdi only at Somalis. The Arabic people in my school called every Somali guy Abdi. It means slave. For example Abdullahi means slave of Allah. But they just cut the name and use Abdi.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
No They use Abdi only at Somalis. The Arabic people in my school called every Somali guy Abdi.

I don't think they mean harm by it, a lot of cadaans call Somalis abdi because they find the full name too long. Its easy to tell if they are being racist by the way the look at and treat Somalis so you would have to be the judge of that.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
They use the term Abd, meaning slave. Muslim will use that to refer as Slave of Allah and his attributes and titles that represent him.

These Jahals are using the same term, pre-Islamic Arabs used for their high hand possessions. It’s Haram to call others your slave as nobody belongs to anyone but Allah. These Arabs aren’t true Muslim, may Allah change their ways or destroy them.

No They use Abdi only at Somalis. The Arabic people in my school called every Somali guy Abdi. It means slave. For example Abdullahi means slave of Allah. But they just cut the name and use Abdi.

You're pretty ignorant. I knew sooner or later someone was gonna bring this up. They call somalis abdi because of how common abdullah is. Its a short form for abdullah. It doesn't mean anything racist.

I don't think they mean harm by it, a lot of cadaans call Somalis abdi because they find the full name too long. Its easy to tell if they are being racist by the way the look at and treat Somalis so you would have to be the judge of that.
Those arabs are know what their doing. They have a similar superiority complex to Somalis but imo even more extreme even though they get qaarbashed by Israelis like clockwork.

Trending