Arabs have no chill wallahi

You're pretty ignorant. I knew sooner or later someone was gonna bring this up. They call somalis abdi because of how common abdullah is. Its a short form for abdullah. It doesn't mean anything racist.
Abdi doesn't mean slave. It is short for Abdullahi, and some people jokingly call all Somali guys Abdi because of how common that nickname is with Somalis. Stop making everything about race when it is not.
Arabs aren’t dumb. They actually do call them Abd or Abeed behind their back. Not sure about the kids at his school, so I won’t speak on that. I’ve seen them calling AA Muslims slaves and niggërs, in Arabic. I’m fluent so but never tell them usually. I hear them Talking shit in Arabic all the time, Especially the gulf arabs.

Theres a difference between calling someone Abdi because it kind of a nickname for Somali or a shortened name for Abdisamad. They purposely use Abd, the form thag was used in pre-Islamic Arabia to refer to actual slaves. They say that to Somalis that they think don’t speak Arabic and definitely to AA’s even if their Muslims. They don’t care, their jahils Islam goes after their culture.

btw, this isn’t even most Arabs. Only their racists, which every group has. This isn’t an inditement of all of them.

That makes sense those berbers are always making a bad name for the Arab world along with Lebanese and Saudis.:snoop:
I never heard a Syrian family get mad about their daughter marrying a black guy.
They always think that they are above everyone else and everyone else is under them :comeon:
They thought that they were the boss and that they were ruling our school. They even bullied other Arabic students and Somalis. They ESPECIALLY hate Somalis for some reason :gucciwhat:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Yeah I've heard they're the worst and Egyptians are the least racist.
Egyptians have black face though.
featuredblackface-600x405.jpg

Prettymuslim94

They always think that they are above everyone else and everyone else is under them :comeon:
They thought that they were the boss and that they were ruling our school. They even bullied other Arabic students and Somalis. They ESPECIALLY hate Somalis for some reason :gucciwhat:
Last time i checked Libya is not a good place to vist and Algerians have a super bad reputation in Europe :snoop:

Arabs aren’t dumb. They actually do call them Abd behind their back. Not sure about the kids at his school, so I won’t speak on that. I’ve seen them calling AA Muslims slaves and niggërs, in Arabic. I’m fluent so but never tell them usually. I hear them Talking shit in Arabic all the time, Especially the gulf arabs.

Theres a difference between calling someone Abdi because it kind of a nickname for Somali or a shortened name for Abdisamad. They purposely use Abd, the form thag was used in pre-Islamic Arabia to refer to actual slaves. They say that to Somalis that they think don’t speak Arabic and definitely to AA’s even if their Muslims. They don’t care, their jahils Islam goes after their culture.

btw, this isn’t even most Arabs. Only their racists, which every group has. This isn’t an inditement of all of them.

I know when they say abd and when they say abdi. If they call somalis abd then that's racist. But here we have people saying that calling them abdi is calling them a slave and being racist.

Prettymuslim94

Arabs aren’t dumb. They actually do call them Abd or Abeed behind their back. Not sure about the kids at his school, so I won’t speak on that. I’ve seen them calling AA Muslims slaves and niggërs, in Arabic. I’m fluent so but never tell them usually. I hear them Talking shit in Arabic all the time, Especially the gulf arabs.

Arabs from which countries?

I know when they say abd and when they say abdi. If they call somalis abd then that's racist. But here we have people saying that calling them abdi is calling them a slave and being racist.
Then you’re correct. In that context it wouldn’t be racist.

Haha you guys sound pathetic. “Omg Arabs are so racist omg OMG”
Not sure why you qashined the meme. I’m not saying all Arabs are racist. There’s nuance on what I wrote. I’m just gonna assume the best and say you misunderstood the context. That meme isn’t serious.

Prettymuslim94

Usually the Khaleeji pricks and some Lebanese, especially the Shias. Seems like the well off are the most hateful as they have much to gain from parroting the jahiliya of the ruling class in their country.
Just as i thought when i ask most black people whose racist to them they say berbers, gulf Arabs, and Lebanese(they wanna be white so badly but a bunch of them look too arab or are simply too dark):kodaksmiley:

Why argue about whether or not racial group is racist? ALL racial/ethnic groups have got a few dumbfuck racists in them. We are all secretly racist in a way, subconsciously.

Trending

Latest posts