Arabs have no chill wallahi

You're pretty ignorant. I knew sooner or later someone was gonna bring this up. They call somalis abdi because of how common abdullah is. Its a short form for abdullah. It doesn't mean anything racist.
The kids at my school do it because they are racist ignorant fools :confused: . That’s not even the only thing they say about Somalis. Believe me you should really know about it and search it up

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
You're pretty ignorant. I knew sooner or later someone was gonna bring this up. They call somalis abdi because of how common abdullah is. Its a short form for abdullah. It doesn't mean anything racist.
I've only heard racist Lebanese call Eithopians زنجي

Mozart

You need people like me
Blm blaming Somali's for looting and the Arabs being racist lmaoooo. Maybe Somali's are just Somali after all ? :ftw9nwa:

Prettymuslim94

The kids at my school do it because they are racist ignorant fools :confused: . That’s not even the only thing they say about Somalis. Believe me you should really know about it and search it up
If they say زنجي (zanj) then they are being racist.

Apollo

VIP
No They use Abdi only at Somalis. The Arabic people in my school called every Somali guy Abdi. It means slave. For example Abdullahi means slave of Allah. But they just cut the name and use Abdi.

Abdi doesn't mean slave. It is short for Abdullahi, and some people jokingly call all Somali guys Abdi because of how common that nickname is with Somalis. Stop making everything about race when it is not.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Those arabs are know what their doing. They have a similar superiority complex to Somalis but imo even more extreme even though they get qaarbashed by Israelis like clockwork.

People generalise arabs too much, the racists are usually from saudi, uae or kuwait. Levant arabs ,Iraq , north africans and qatar seem to be decent. I believe hatred for us got bigger when we refused to support the blockade against qatar.

Abdi doesn't mean slave. It is short for Abdullahi, and some people jokingly call all Somali guys Abdi because of how common that nickname is with Somalis. Stop making everything about race when it is not.
In Hebrew, Abdi (עַבְדִּ֖י) literally means "my servant", but may be an abbreviation for "servant of "Yahweh". In 1 Chronicles 6:44 Abdi is a Levite of the family of Merari. In 2 Chronicles 29:12 Abdi is a Levite in the time of King Hezekiah of Judah. This may be the same man as in 1 Chronicles 6:44.
It originates from the Arabic word عبد ال ʿabd al- / ʿabd el- / ʿabd ul-. The name translates as "servant of God" in reference to religious submission to Allah (God).

Prettymuslim94

In Hebrew, Abdi (עַבְדִּ֖י) literally means "my servant", but may be an abbreviation for "servant of "Yahweh". In 1 Chronicles 6:44 Abdi is a Levite of the family of Merari. In 2 Chronicles 29:12 Abdi is a Levite in the time of King Hezekiah of Judah. This may be the same man as in 1 Chronicles 6:44.
It originates from the Arabic word عبد ال ʿabd al- / ʿabd el- / ʿabd ul-. The name translates as "servant of God" in reference to religious submission to Allah (God).
In Hebrew.... :mahubowtf: :hahaidiot:

Apollo

VIP

For Somalis it is a shorthand for Abdullahi. Stop being ridiculous.

Prettymuslim94

Yeah from my experience here they are the most racist against the Somalis.

the most non racist and nicest are from Syria and Iraq
That makes sense those berbers are always making a bad name for the Arab world along with Lebanese and Saudis.:snoop:
I never heard a Syrian family get mad about their daughter marrying a black guy.

Trending